Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Fookin hell gentlemen, might be worth walking away for a bit for a calm down...

Scary thing is I've almost certainly met most of you in bars in Europe in and around City CL Away games over the last few years - I always thought everyone was there for the craic and drinking beers with fellow blues having a good time!

Loving the frank exchange of views between @M18CTID and @St Helens Blue (Exiled).

I always seem to get thread bans for the slightest naughtiness (I once got a ban for being 'argumentative' but the dozen people arguing with me weren't banned). I'll probably get a ban for this post.

Anyway, very entertaining.
I`m loving it and hope a Mod doesn`t delete the posts. ;)

a "RED" robot... thats not going to go down well!
I was thinking more the Itchy and Scratchy Show - you're gonna have to click the link because the publisher of this wants their click pennies!

a "RED" robot... thats not going to go down well!
I was thinking more the Itchy an Scratchy Show

I made St Helen’s the Red robot because I know M18. ;-) Not that I’m in M18’s corner. Or taking sides. I’m not getting involved in the fight. But if either of them need a manager or promoter, I’m available. :-) I’ve got Eddie Hearn on speed dial.

Loving the frank exchange of views between @M18CTID and @St Helens Blue (Exiled).

I always seem to get thread bans for the slightest naughtiness (I once got a ban for being 'argumentative' but the dozen people arguing with me weren't banned). I'll probably get a ban for this post.

Anyway, very entertaining.
Don`t let the bastards grind you down mate. ;)
I`m loving reading this spat.

Found an old program tonight from the 1st game of the 00-01 season. The most expensive ticket at Maine Road then was £21 for a Category C game (highest category) which inflation adjusted is £38 today

Away tickets for forthcoming fixtures were £26 at the dippers and £28 at Spurs

Morning.
M18 is entitled to his opinion as I am mine.
Individual match day pricing will always be a devisive issue. I'm not quite sure what the club are supposed to do. I think match day revenues are quite small in comparison to other clubs (not 100% on this)
Costs will always be passed on to the people.who make football clubs -the fans . Is it right, no but If I didn't agree with pricing I just wouldn't go, no matter how much I wanted to . Yes the 1894 do a lot fighting our corner but City simply can't give the tickets away.
I had tickets for Oasis at Wembley on my daughters birthday. When I got to paying they jumled to over 320 notes each from just over 100. I walked away as I disagreed with the increase versus advertised price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.