Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Calm down lads. Ticket prices are mad, but it's the way the game is now. Someone posted the season ticket prices for the 80/81 season and my junior season ticket on the Kippax cost £8 after a discount for buying early. I wonder what the true level of inflation over the years would make that today?
According to the Bank of England inflation calculator…….. £33.26

I'd normally give the Club a hard time on matchday prices, but for Inter at home, 3 seats together in the South Stand 3 for me and 2 U18s, comes in at £72.50.
Reigning Italian champions, current league leaders, repeat of the 2023 Champions League Final we've only ever played them competitively once, in that game, so real novelty factor.
Similar 3 tickets (in the cheapest section, non STH) for Villa V Bologna would be £145. (I know Villa prices are nuts).
Celtic are doing a 4 match deal, for 1 Adult plus 2 kids works out at £118 per game, or £110 if they were U13, and that's for Slovan, Leipzig, Brugge and Young Boys. Hardly box office.
What do we think the Club should charge?
£72.50 for a dad and 2 U18 kids to see Inter Milan, as a non season ticket holder or cup scheme member is very decent in my view.

It just shows how divisive the ticket price rises are on our support.

I'd normally give the Club a hard time on matchday prices, but for Inter at home, 3 seats together in the South Stand 3 for me and 2 U18s, comes in at £72.50.
Reigning Italian champions, current league leaders, repeat of the 2023 Champions League Final we've only ever played them competitively once, in that game, so real novelty factor.
Similar 3 tickets (in the cheapest section, non STH) for Villa V Bologna would be £145. (I know Villa prices are nuts).
Celtic are doing a 4 match deal, for 1 Adult plus 2 kids works out at £118 per game, or £110 if they were U13, and that's for Slovan, Leipzig, Brugge and Young Boys. Hardly box office.
What do we think the Club should charge?
£72.50 for a dad and 2 U18 kids to see Inter Milan, as a non season ticket holder or cup scheme member is very decent in my view.
On the face of it it’s not bad, however a dad and 2 u18’s not on the cup scheme at the back of Colin Bell or East Level 3 would cost £127.50, with no guarantee that attending the early rounds will put you up the queue for the later rounds, that’s where the problem lies.

My season ticket at the back of South Stand 3 costs me £625.00 for me and my lad, it’s a great price, I do know however that it’s not the norm, despite what the club try and make the general public believe, there is a much bigger picture.

On the face of it it’s not bad, however a dad and 2 u18’s not on the cup scheme at the back of Colin Bell or East Level 3 would cost £127.50, with no guarantee that attending the early rounds will put you up the queue for the later rounds, that’s where the problem lies.

My season ticket at the back of South Stand 3 costs me £625.00 for me and my lad, it’s a great price, I do know however that it’s not the norm, despite what the club try and make the general public believe, there is a much bigger picture.
Agreed, my price is for the cheapest seats, but in CB3 you'd still get the citizens discount on checkout, so it'd be £117.50 (agee you need to buy the matchday membership for that). £117.50 for 3 tickets is still too much for a first group game of 8, but my £72.50 for 3 is very good in fairness.
Of more concern to me is the huge increase in premier legaue matchday tickets for lower level games like brentford, Fulham etc. It doesn't seem like too long ago that we'd get them for £30. More like £50 now I think.

Agreed, my price is for the cheapest seats, but in CB3 you'd still get the citizens discount on checkout, so it'd be £117.50 (agee you need to buy the matchday membership for that). £117.50 for 3 tickets is still too much for a first group game of 8, but my £72.50 for 3 is very good in fairness.
Of more concern to me is the huge increase in premier legaue matchday tickets for lower level games like brentford, Fulham etc. It doesn't seem like too long ago that we'd get them for £30. More like £50 now I think.
Correct all the jumping up and down about these prices, which aren’t too bad., compared to normal PL matchday prices. This ticket may well be my cheapest this season unless I go to an early FA cup game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.