Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

You might be right Dave, I’m a bit confused to be honest. I bought the tickets a few days ago , but I received the email today saying they will be taking the cup scheme money. I think if you are on the cup schemes you don’t need to do anything, the money is just taken and you automatically get your seat? Think I’ve ballsed up.
If you’ve ballsed up then so have I. Let us know mate if you don’t mind.

Cheers to the various Blues on here telling me the glitch had been sorted. I've now transferred my Inter ticket to my son..... and paid the £5 extra.
£5 !! What a measly discount :-)

I'm getting this error when trying to transfer an Inter ticket:

Error!
Not all tickets were matched successfully

Have tried everything, changing age bands, it's only going from Adult to Adult anyway, but tried all different ages, just keeps saying this :(

1726187977231.png

Anyone else getting this? Or any ideas??

4-5 days before the game.

Just a quick look on the stadium plan :
Just on South Stand level 3 alone….
316 - 238 seats available
317 - 302 seats available
318 - 336 seats available

Imagine when we have another 9,000 seats and they charge simular prices

****shakes head****

4-5 days before the game.

Just a quick look on the stadium plan :
Just on South Stand level 3 alone….
316 - 238 seats available
317 - 302 seats available
318 - 336 seats available

Imagine when we have another 9,000 seats and they charge simular prices

****shakes head****

If you're a tourist in Manchester for the day/week you also have to buy a membership just to buy the ticket(s).

What's getting back into town like after a midweek CL? Only been to Ipswich this season and the walk was fine midday etc. Walk/Bus/Tram the best option? or just walk from the ground and find a taxi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.