Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

That's not always the case - I went to one of the Subway Series games at Yankee Stadium on the Yankee Clipper in 1999 and it wasn't that expensive. A quick google brings up Yankees vs Red Sox (of the biggest rivalries in baseball) tickets for $35
Fair comment. MLB is definitely the exception due to the huge volume of games each team plays in a season.

Mine came out of the bank 2 days ago

That’s what does my head in on the cup scheme I can never see the direct debit pending to come out of my current account the day before like normal direct debits

Last years was total pot luck, I’m sure I even had one billed a day or two after the fixture had took place
Cup scheme are card payment not direct debits, City usually send an email confirming the date they will take payment although its sometimes a day or two late. Watford payment should be taken tomorrow.

You might be right Dave, I’m a bit confused to be honest. I bought the tickets a few days ago , but I received the email today saying they will be taking the cup scheme money. I think if you are on the cup schemes you don’t need to do anything, the money is just taken and you automatically get your seat? Think I’ve ballsed up.

Sounds to me a bit like the way your season tickets automatically renew but you can still go on and do it manually and it will acknowledge it.

It doesn’t make sense that your seats would be available to buy if you’re on the cup scheme.

I should really know better than assuming this but I doubt even City would sell the same seat to the same person, twice.

Sounds to me a bit like the way your season tickets automatically renew but you can still go on and do it manually and it will acknowledge it.

It doesn’t make sense that your seats would be available to buy if you’re on the cup scheme.

I should really know better than assuming this but I doubt even City would sell the same seat to the same person, twice.
I logged on about a week ago and picked my seat for both games and paid for them, my concern is now City will automatically take another £80 if they don’t realise it’s the same seat?

EABCD312-53F5-46F7-80B2-1AF13EC80817.jpeg

I just read this in an email from City:

As you are in the UEFA Champions League Cup Scheme, your seat is guaranteed for all home matches in the competition. You will not need to purchase these tickets on a match by match basis. Payment will be taken automatically from your nominated payment card in advance.

So basically I have paid for my seat twice for both games, will call supporter services in the morning.

I just read this in an email from City:

As you are in the UEFA Champions League Cup Scheme, your seat is guaranteed for all home matches in the competition. You will not need to purchase these tickets on a match by match basis. Payment will be taken automatically from your nominated payment card in advance.

So basically I have paid for my seat twice for both games, will call supporter services in the morning.
If you've paid for them they won't charge you twice, but you may have paid more than you should - check what your price was on the cup scheme against what you've paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.