Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

What's getting back into town like after a midweek CL? Only been to Ipswich this season and the walk was fine midday etc. Walk/Bus/Tram the best option? or just walk from the ground and find a taxi?
If the weather is ok then walking is fine. Used the bus a few times but is always slower than walking. Never use the tram cause of the queues and i'm in the SS so easier to just crack on and walk.

What's getting back into town like after a midweek CL? Only been to Ipswich this season and the walk was fine midday etc. Walk/Bus/Tram the best option? or just walk from the ground and find a taxi?
I would advise against going down the canal towpath. There is scaffolding up making a real bottle neck. It's also dark and full of puddles.
The road, though busy is your best bet.

I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD
Thing is that an NFL team will only play 8 or 9 home games a season, with maybe a couple more post-season games at best, if they get that far. City will play 3 times that number.

I've been over in the USA and picked up MLB tickets for the equivalent of £20.

I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD

City, United, Liverpool, Everton as well as other clubs all probably play within the same sized areas as some US states where there is only one team. There isn't the population here to charge 300USD and sell out what can be 1-2 games per week, nor is there the wealth which sees some US based events populated by the more wealthy side of society. I saw some of the prices for Inter Miami when they signed Messi and the stadium would be like 10% full (if that) if they tried that over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.