Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Mine came out of the bank 2 days ago

That’s what does my head in on the cup scheme I can never see the direct debit pending to come out of my current account the day before like normal direct debits

Last years was total pot luck, I’m sure I even had one billed a day or two after the fixture had took place
I think I know what’s happened - they’ve got my old card on their system, I’ve changed it now, will call them tomorrow and get them to re-present it

Last edited:
I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD
I find it crazy that you think 300USD is a legitimate price for 90 mins of football in a game that is not a major international final. You clearly haven’t got a fucking clue about UK Football culture if you don’t get why we’re unhappy with the pricing for this game.

Hope someone can help, I am on all the cup schemes this season with a Flexi-Gold ST. Like an idiot I bought my specific seat for Inter and Watford, and have just received an email saying the monies will automatically be taken from my account. Anything I can do as I think I’m going to be paying twice?

Hope someone can help, I am on all the cup schemes this season with a Flexi-Gold ST. Like an idiot I bought my specific seat for Inter and Watford, and have just received an email saying the monies will automatically be taken from my account. Anything I can do as I think I’m going to be paying twice?
I’d be on the phone to Supporter Services the second they open at 9.30am to plead your case.

Ring supporter services mate, they may be able to sort it (if you can get through on the phone!)

Don’t you have to do this? My sons are on flexi gold and the cup scheme and I bought their tickets for inter. I though you just had a window to buy like the league games?

Don’t you have to do this? My sons are on flexi gold and the cup scheme and I bought their tickets for inter. I thought you just had a window to buy like the league games?
You might be right Dave, I’m a bit confused to be honest. I bought the tickets a few days ago , but I received the email today saying they will be taking the cup scheme money. I think if you are on the cup schemes you don’t need to do anything, the money is just taken and you automatically get your seat? Think I’ve ballsed up.

I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD
The issue with this is that sports tickets in the US are ridiculously overpriced and (for whatever reason) people seem more than happy to pay those prices.
Comparisons between the two countries are an exercise in futility in this instance.

The issue with this is that sports tickets in the US are ridiculously overpriced and (for whatever reason) people seem more than happy to pay those prices.
Comparisons between the two countries are an exercise in futility in this instance.
That's not always the case - I went to one of the Subway Series games at Yankee Stadium on the Yankee Clipper in 1999 and it wasn't that expensive. A quick google brings up Yankees vs Red Sox (of the biggest rivalries in baseball) tickets for $35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.