Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Thing is that an NFL team will only play 8 or 9 home games a season, with maybe a couple more post-season games at best, if they get that far. City will play 3 times that number.

I've been over in the USA and picked up MLB tickets for the equivalent of £20.
Equally my brother has just got tickets for Minnesota Vikings v Chicago Bears. Sitting in the clouds almost - so nowhere near the best seats. Cost? US$400 each. About 8 times our cheapest tickets.

With the money that every club gets from TV & sponsorship etc. I just don't understand why they feel the need to try & fleece every last penny out of their own fans. The average person has been struggling for a number of years, yet prices keep going up. Looking at the number of tickets available for the next few matches, have the club now finally priced their own fans out of going? Brentford tomorrow nearly 700 available but the cheapest adult ticket is £51. Milan next week, over 4700 available but the cheapest adult ticket is £ 47.50 & Watford the week after almost 18500 available. Add to that extra games in the Champions league & people will have to pick and choose their games.

I know that everyone appreciates the investment in the team, the stadium & the the facilities and the success that we have had, but it seems that from a pricing point of view the club is completely out of touch with its fans. If pricing keeps going the way it seems to be, that new stand is going to look pretty empty on occasions.
They’ve completely lost the plot, greed has got the better of them and they have completely fucked it.

With the money that every club gets from TV & sponsorship etc. I just don't understand why they feel the need to try & fleece every last penny out of their own fans. The average person has been struggling for a number of years, yet prices keep going up. Looking at the number of tickets available for the next few matches, have the club now finally priced their own fans out of going? Brentford tomorrow nearly 700 available but the cheapest adult ticket is £51. Milan next week, over 4700 available but the cheapest adult ticket is £ 47.50 & Watford the week after almost 18500 available. Add to that extra games in the Champions league & people will have to pick and choose their games.

I know that everyone appreciates the investment in the team, the stadium & the the facilities and the success that we have had, but it seems that from a pricing point of view the club is completely out of touch with its fans. If pricing keeps going the way it seems to be, that new stand is going to look pretty empty on occasions.
Had the Brentford tickets already been sold i.e. can Blues no longer made the game or would rather be doing something else chose to list them on the Ticket Exchange.

Fair enough, price has deterred fans for the Inter game.

Last edited:
4 home games in 10 days, 14 weeks to Xmas, people feeling the pinch, it’s been coming a while this and people will start voting with their feet, all games on tv via various sources these days, clubs are going to need to be careful, Villa fans getting fleeced, as are other teams, players getting stupid money a week, whilst we all struggle with heating bills, could this finally be the straw that broke the camels back.

Had the Brentford tickets already been sold i.e. can Blues no longer made the game or would rather be doing something else chose to list them on the Ticket Exchange.

Fair enough, price has deterred fans for the Inter game.
Regarding Brentford, yes they’re exchange tickets, but 700 the day before the game is an awful lot. There were a lot more than usual prior to the Ipswich game, and that was the first game of the season. Demand is indisputably dropping just as we’re preparing to add 8,000 seats to the stadium.

Regarding Brentford, yes they’re exchange tickets, but 700 the day before the game is an awful lot. There were a lot more than usual prior to the Ipswich game, and that was the first game of the season. Demand is indisputably dropping just as we’re preparing to add 8,000 seats to the stadium.
just general getting to game now loads put off by not beimg able to park in walking distance is going to have effect just cant be bothered struggling to park
and peasant catcher not viable option for most

just general getting to game now loads put off bt not beimg able to park in walking distance is going to have effect just cant be bothered struggling to park
True, it all adds to it, it’s not just about price. The scrum the club manufactures to get tickets disenfranchises people as well, when loyalty isn’t rewarded people don’t feel part of something and walk away.

Wasn’t this sold out, so the 700 will mainly be S/C holders, putting on the exchange or more likely Flexi Gold seats not being taken up.The Flexi gold seats are alway likely to be available for these sort of games for those FG s only planning 10 games, this is a good thing for match day ticket buyers .Don’t think it has any relevance to the extension.

Well it’s reassuring to know that these tickets have already been sold once. Demand might be dropping but there might also be an increased percentage of season card holders prepared to miss some or even most of the games. Also, the state of the railways and roads can’t be helping some Blues get to games. Parking is also more expensive.

I agree that demand for the Champs League group stages is likely to be dropping. Especially, now we seem to be a fixture in the final stages of the competition. It will still be a big crowd vs Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.