Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Some will have listed their Brentford ticket to afford Inter.
There’s loads of possible reasons. One regular on here who I sorted a ticket for has gone into hospital with a medical condition. The fact is that these tickets have already been sold by City and there are no guarantees for individuals of resales.

Well it’s reassuring to know that these tickets have already been sold once. Demand might be dropping but there might also be an increased percentage of season card holders prepared to miss some or even most of the games. Also, the state of the railways and roads can’t be helping some Blues get to games. Parking is also more expensive.

I agree that demand for the Champs League group stages is likely to be dropping. Especially, now we seem to be a fixture in the final stages of the competition. It will still be a big crowd vs Inter.
I agree with you pretty much, but with more and more tickets being listed for the reasons you state, and the demand seemingly not being there to pick up those listed tickets, it’s a concern in my opinion.

With regards to the “league stage” as we now call it for the Champions League, it should be an opportunity for the club to encourage families, people with kids to attend with reasonable prices, making it available to non match day members early on, etc. but they really don’t seem interested in doing things like that.

Probably about to have the lowest PL and Champions League attendances we've had since Haaland arrived. Maybe this'll make the club realise they're raising prices faster than the tourists are coming for these sort of games.... Doubt it. Should not be an empty seat for the second and third home games of the season as the demand is definitely there, just not at these prices.

I agree with you pretty much, but with more and more tickets being listed for the reasons you state, and the demand seemingly not being there to pick up those listed tickets, it’s a concern in my opinion.

With regards to the “league stage” as we now call it for the Champions League, it should be an opportunity for the club to encourage families, people with kids to attend with reasonable prices, making it available to non match day members early on, etc. but they really don’t seem interested in doing things like that.
I agree with much with what you say Beaker. I would add that developments in City’s apparent sales strategy discourages excessive demand for less glamorous games like Brentford at home. Flexi-gold, for example, encourages fans to focus more on tickets against the bigger rivals. Personally, I go to watch City and I don’t care who we play.

Yes I agree that the CL group stages was a good opportunity to encourage more families to attend. That said, I know families in the OSC Branch that I run who have been put off by motorway restrictions on the night if the Inter game.

Something isn't right at the top, because everything feels very shortsighted.

I worry that the people in charge are maximising profits whilst we're successful so it looks good on their resume's, and don't give a shit what happens when we have a few bad seasons, because most of them will be gone by then anyway.
I couldn't have put it better myself. Everything is very shortsighted and I spent 4 years trying, and failing, to convince them to think longer term.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Everything is very shortsighted and I spent 4 years trying, and failing, to convince them to think longer term.
It’s all about short term greed. I don’t understand why clubs can’t see the damage high ticket pricing is doing. We are going to end up with a generation of fans who don’t attend games.

What happens when we inevitably stop winning trophies. Those loyal fans wont be there to take up those seats

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.