Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

It’s all about short term greed. I don’t understand why clubs can’t see the damage high ticket pricing is doing. We are going to end up with a generation of fans who don’t attend games.

What happens when we inevitably stop winning trophies. Those loyal fans want be there to take up those seats
Probably because the people making those decisions now will be gone by the time it affects us long-term.

Football in General is just too expensive.
Full stop.
But all clubs especially the ones who are successful will keep putting the price up cos every time a proper long suffering fan gets priced out they get replaced by a rich tourist or part time fan/Instagram tosser will replace them.
But when that club falls on hard times the new fans we move on and the proper old school fans will have got out of the habit.
What did they day during covid when they showed how much they all think of fans by playing behind closed doors.
Football is nothing without fans.
Is it or will they all carry on regards.
To them Football is about money.
To hard-core real fans.
Football is about a lot more than money.
Footballs about belonging to something.
It's about building friendship group.
It's tribalism.
It's almost life and death it because a massive part of your life.
It's not about money.
But money and greed is taking it away from normal working people

The pricing for this game is a joke. Wearing a ridiculous marketing kit for the game is a joke. Just hope the players don't treat it as a joke. City have got this badly wrong.
REM summed it up.
'I've said it all
I've said too much
Losing my religion.'

The price of the ticket is wrong but introducing a gimmick shirt, at home!!!! is taking the piss.
I wonder if DH Gate are doing it because that's the only way normal fans can afford all the stuff they spew out.
Home shirts are meant to be worn at home. I accept we need an away shirt because of a colour clash but the rest......

Oh and just which bit did Mr Gallagher design , it's plain, it's boring, it's shite.

It’s all about short term greed. I don’t understand why clubs can’t see the damage high ticket pricing is doing. We are going to end up with a generation of fans who don’t attend games.

What happens when we inevitably stop winning trophies. Those loyal fans want be there to take up those seats
Yeah but we made £20 more on the s/c ,£2 more each game parking and charged disabled people to park this season ,so not all bad :+(

the club should realise they have fucked up and drop prices now, adult and junior 30 quid, fill the ground with people who cannot afford it, apologise to those of us who have paid far more and make it up to us in the next games, the groupl games are boring as fuck, no danger, just games, priced like our existence depends on them, sorriano and is ilk need fucking off

On the positive side these Inter sales will make the club think twice and hopefully offer much cheaper prices for the rest of the league stage / last 16. This has been a punch on the nose for them.

Inter was always going to be the most expensive of the four home games. Anybody involved in ticket pricing should be sacked if they claim cheaper prices for the other three games are due to complaints by fans.

Just had an e-mail saying i can purchase 3 additional tickets.
The begging bowl is out as sales are shite

They wouldn’t have to ask me to purchase additional tickets if they had priced it reasonable in the first place
Can't their beloved official touting partners help out? Or are they just for high-demand PL games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.