Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

City are clearly aiming to get to a similar percentage of season ticket holders though, Liverpool’s non season ticket members are given much more reasonable prices, previous attendance is recognised when selling tickets. City do none of this, it’s a complete joke.
No we're not? We have one of, if not the largest percentage of season tickets in the league, we are at about 75% the dippers are below 45%, the lowest in the league which means every single game they play at home theres potentially more tourists in the ground than local support. We are not even close to being in the same situation as them and there isn't a poorer choice of club to want to take example from than the dippers.

What they do with match tickets might be better than us, i'm not disputing that or trying to defend city, i,ve already expressed my anger at this latest piss take but the cost of these dipper concessions is almost halving the season ticket pool. If they had 40k+ season tickets as we do. There'd be none of that, the dipper fans would trade ticketing policy with us in a heartbeat.

Would you sooner we dropped 13,000 season tickets with the lowest points next season but then offered a tiny portion of those tickets cheap and a small window of priority?

Like I said, not defending City here just pointing out the full context. If we're going to pick a team to want to emulate, don't pick the biggest tourist trap stadium in the league

Email from the club this afternoon about the Inter game has it on Tuesday 18 Sept. They can’t even get the date right. It would be less confusing if they didn’t send anything.

But City have won PL titles in a row.
And City made
No we're not? We have one of, if not the largest percentage of season tickets in the league, we are at about 75% the dippers are below 45%, the lowest in the league which means every single game they play at home theres potentially more tourists in the ground than local support. We are not even close to being in the same situation as them and there isn't a poorer choice of club to want to take example from than the dippers.

What they do with match tickets might be better than us, i'm not disputing that or trying to defend city, i,ve already expressed my anger at this latest piss take but the cost of these dipper concessions is almost halving the season ticket pool. If they had 40k+ season tickets as we do. There'd be none of that, the dipper fans would trade ticketing policy with us in a heartbeat.

Would you sooner we dropped 13,000 season tickets with the lowest points next season but then offered a tiny portion of those tickets cheap and a small window of priority?

Like I said, not defending City here just pointing out the full context. If we're going to pick a team to want to emulate, don't pick the biggest tourist trap stadium in the league

Nobody knows how many season ticket holders City have got, especially as lapsed season tickets are now being turned into match day tickets by the club.

The club has never given a season ticket figure out in public. The club will see that as commercially sensitive information.

So where has that 40,000+ season ticket figure come from you've quoted, just out of interest? Not having a go at you.

City don’t open up season tickets (that have been given up) as season tickets anymore. Haven’t been doing for two years. Our season ticket percentage is dropping year-on-year as a result.

The lad next to me gave his up two years ago and it’s been a different person there for every game since, all foreign, some supporting the opposition, one was a Mo Salah fan.

They must have analysis for each game that sets the highest possible price whilst ensuring that the game sells out. If the match sells out at these prices I think it's another watershed moment for the club's support alongside the Community shield sell out last season. Personally I think they have overestimated this by thinking that Pot 1 opponent equals demand that simply isn't there.

enrolled my 19 year old daughter, back of ssl3 32.50, plus an additional 75 quid for 2 adults, way way over the top for a tedious group game

The only thing that will change is the price will go up year on year as people will still go. If I decide to stop going someone will take my place. The club know this and that’s the way it is unfortunately

And then because everyone is skint in October they'll roll out the inevitable Pep presser where he calls for 'our people" at the dead rubbers. Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.