Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

it’s negative stereotypes about us fans. Not the Club. You’ve missed my point.

It’s pretty much water off a duck’s back but feeding the opposition / rivals’ media is a bit of an own goal IMHO.

The tickets were overpriced and City need to address that. That doesn’t change the fact that people running around social media saying there are going to be thousands of empties in the home end scored an own goal. It was a bit hysterical IMHO.

Fans of other clubs and the football media would have picked up on the empty seats anyway, regardless of what some of our fan groups were putting out on social media.

Rather than it being hysterical, I’m more inclined to think it’s pure frustration.

At the end of the day all of us want the Etihad to be full. When we saw the over priced Inter ticket prices, we all knew the Inter match wouldn’t sell out. We were right. City must have known that as well before releasing the ticket prices, but they still went ahead with those ticket prices.

An empty seat because of the ticket price is a wasted seat. A City fan should be sat in that seat, and in hundreds of other empty seats.

At least the seats for the next CL home are cheaper. That’s a positive.

Pep has a very distorted view on the atmosphere and issues behind it , see him turning to the tunnel club waving his arms asking for more noise. He's too distant from the clubs ticket making decisions for them to care what he thinks either or they would listen to his comments such as " I want my home fans back", rather than marketing games such as Madrid at home to any new member regardless of purchase history just to flog a load of new memberships.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t have thought there’d be a great deal of difference for a cup game.

Might be for a low key league game, counting all the season ticket holders who don’t show up.
Might be a few on the cup scheme who were unable to attend, though I agree tickets sold will be closer to actual attendance than for a PL game.

Ticket prices are absolutely eye watering now. It shouldn't be a negative when grounds aren't full because of the prices that are being set, it gives clubs the justification for that rise then. Hopefully city slightly rethink and price a little more accordingly next time. Fair play for not filling it.

Ours are a fucking disgrace. Not just champions league games either. We play Wolves at home tomorrow and there is still some availability. When you click on the website there are all sorts of seats (which used to be standard and now converted to hospitality) and the prices are unbelievable. £200-£500 for seats I'd have probably paid 25 quid for 10 years ago, albeit they've been tarted up slightly. God knows where it ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.