Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

They’ll always be someone with unique circumstances who’s been hard done by.

But all season ticket holders and all members who’ve been to three out of the last 10 home European games, could easily have got a ticket for the biggest game of the season so far.

I don’t think anyone can justifiably complain at how the club has handled this one.
I'd like to agree, but there's a bit more to it. The criteria and actually getting through to the sales page was seamless -at least in my experience - this year. But a lot of fans who met the criteria were prevented from paying for tickets in their baskets, either for themselves, or for friends and family who qualified. The ticket office told me yesterday there was a system fault - I don't know whether it's not recognising people's matchgoing histories post renewal or something else. This has affected people in the 3+ rather than 5+ bracket and has meant a lot of lead-buyer fans have got tickets for themselves but not friends and family as they would usually. This is better than nowt...but still a fuck up. I've no complaint with individual staff as they've gone above and beyond to resolve issues for me over the years, but we still have problems with our IT system, and if we don't acknowledge them they will never be fixed.

29 seats left for RM AWAY
I'm looking now but it says restricted sale, am assuming that's because I only joined the matchday scheme 2 days ago. Either way it won't let me in.

edit, saying sold out now.

Last edited:
Tried to get on line to book Wembley ticket
It keeps crashing
Can we book novel the regular number
Them press 1 and ?

I'm looking now but it says restricted sale, am assuming that's because I only joined the matchday scheme 2 days ago. Either way it won't let me in.

edit, saying sold out now.
I have a spare ticket if you want one, face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.