Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

I think changing the criteria was a good idea, however there’s loads of home Madrid tickets showing up on resale websites

The club have to be involved in this in my opinion. There’s just too many often in the same area. I hope I’m wrong, but I feel like theres going to be loads of Madrid/ day out fans.
Anyone who doesn't Believe the club are involved in this is completely delusional, and seriously need to put the blue tinted glasses down.

Unfortunately I'd say I'm a supporter of the team these days not the club....well business as it's not really a club anymore since they removed it from our badge like the rags did.

Last edited:
I have a spare ticket if you want one, face value.
Thanks mate but I don't fancy getting knocked back over the name, I know people got away with it last time but knowing my luck I won't. I did Istanbul & Belgrade without a ticket but got lucky twice, just don't fancy burning a few hundred quid to end up disappointed.
Thanks though, very much appreciated.

These accounts on Facebook are now advertising Madrid home tickets

They are scandalous .

I always message to see what the prices are ..

Shit houses ..

How are they getting all these tickets ??
Let’s hope the new ‘Ticket Compliance Manager’ gets this as his first task…
To find out exactly who is providing these fuckers with tickets to sell. And also trace back tickets to any fans selling them on for profit.

His boss probably.
It does puzzle me. There’s a seller on Facebook who always has tickets and even tunnel club tickets to sell; not only that but has tickets for most football/ sporting events. How do these people get hold of them.

Anyone who doesn't Believe the club are involved in this is completely delusional, and seriously need to put the blue tinted glasses down.

Unfortunately I'd say I'm a supporter of the team these days not the club....well business as it's not really a club anymore since they removed it from our badge like the rags did.

Was messaging a rag today. I park on his drive when I go down in the car which I may be doing this Sunday. I think we're worse than them with regards to ticketing and I never thought I'd say that. His ST works out at £39 a game and for the same seat it'd be £49 for a member. No different categories depending on opponent. He was genuinely in disbelief at our matchday pricing. Only time he says it goes up is in the latter stages of the Champions League and let's be honest they don't have to worry about that. Haha.

Clubs definitely involved with those re-sale sites whether selling directly or via an agency. There's nowhere on those sites that offers to list tickets for the normal everyday fan. The club or business is definitely complicit and has closed it off so only they can get away with it.

Let’s hope the new ‘Ticket Compliance Manager’ gets this as his first task…
To find out exactly who is providing these fuckers with tickets to sell. And also trace back tickets to any fans selling them on for profit.
50000 pounds for a ticket compliance manager, to tell the club that they are the culprits.
But they already know that, so they will clamp down on people who pass their tickets onto friend at face value, when they could be using the clubs ticket exchange and getting a 1/19 of their season ticket money back, whilst the club tout it on for treble the price.
Keep your eyes open For Madrid tickets going back on sale in blocks 303 and 304,about 7 days before the match, when the agencies return any unsold tickets.

It's one of those shitty arrangements where you can pay £30 up the top or £45 to sit in the Row in front!

Be careful when booking, the difference is a Wembley pint :-)

I'd like to agree, but there's a bit more to it. The criteria and actually getting through to the sales page was seamless -at least in my experience - this year. But a lot of fans who met the criteria were prevented from paying for tickets in their baskets, either for themselves, or for friends and family who qualified. The ticket office told me yesterday there was a system fault - I don't know whether it's not recognising people's matchgoing histories post renewal or something else. This has affected people in the 3+ rather than 5+ bracket and has meant a lot of lead-buyer fans have got tickets for themselves but not friends and family as they would usually. This is better than nowt...but still a fuck up. I've no complaint with individual staff as they've gone above and beyond to resolve issues for me over the years, but we still have problems with our IT system, and if we don't acknowledge them they will never be fixed.
I know what you mean. I’ve got one but sat on my own & a few other mates from different groups of friends/family groups are in the same position, having been able to buy isolated single seats only.

But ultimately it was a helluva lot fairer than the semi last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.