Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

I was looking forward to going as we couldnt last season. The seasons before we never had problems getting tickets.

If it always going to be criteria I guess I have seen my last cl game.

I cant afford to go group games and than knock out.
I feel for you Blue, I have to knock cup schemes next year most likely,came off the FA cup one last year ,I work weekends to make ends meet and can't use all my holidays for cup games ,already do that for prem games.
My season ticket albeit cheapish,ss3, went up for me and my nipper 10 to 11% this year.

It's looking better for the Real Madrid game, they have staggered the times for Cityzen members who have been to 5 then 3 then 1 game over the last 2 seasons, let's see if it works better than the balls up last season.
Think it's 5, then 3 then 2 UCL games since start of last season. Didn't see any criteria for someone who went just once, maybe I missed it. I'd say they'll go to "free for all" after the 2 game threshold, they'll want to maintain the notion that buying a membership gets you a chance to go, (to your first game, a home UCL QF v RM!). Still so much fairer than last year's disgrace. At least we won't have anybody on here complaining that they went to every group game but couldn't get a QF ticket.

Live football tickets already have over 700 tickets available for Madrid priced £200 quid. No point in the club having criteria then selling them on the snide to sites like that at inflated prices. The sheer volume of tickets that end up on there must be coming direct from the club.
They won’t have the tickets yet they normally try and source you one and if they can’t they give you a refund.

I work for myself so can take 12 months of the year off if I want, understand those who work for an employer have limited holidays so obviously family comes first, very fortunate I can go every domestic and European away so let’s not criticise with cost of living and other household bills it’s very expensive to follow city as well. Even though I do the lot it makes me no better supporter than those who can not go but would love to
Is this your bid for Sir Indaparkside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.