Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Brighton will be easy for tickets this year wouldn’t worry about that.

I agree it’s shit but I don’t think it can be eradicated as it unfortunately makes to much money.

As you’ll notice outside the ground all the touts work with each other so I think the number is exaggerated for what they actually have especially for aways.

Some people will always be tempted to sell for a price.
Who’s paying x5 face value for Brighton away ..

Can’t believe people do

Fucking scandalous really. 861 Arsenal tickets selling at a minimum of £132 and 590 RM tickets selling at £275 upwards on there currently. I wonder how many have come from the club and how many are from fans making a little profit for themselves at the expense of other blues?
Or how many don't actually exist....

They’ll always be someone with unique circumstances who’s been hard done by.

But all season ticket holders and all members who’ve been to three out of the last 10 home European games, could easily have got a ticket for the biggest game of the season so far.

I don’t think anyone can justifiably complain at how the club has handled this one.

Dk if this is the right thread to put it in, but are people using official club coaches for travel to Wembley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.