Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

Bluebird1 said:
bzekosilva said:
BlueKingEll said:
Youve had loyalty points - I'm still waiting for mine from last night, along with the Birmingham and Bayern ones. I was going to get on the phone first thing but its going to be a 30-60 minute wait

ive had my loyalty points for napoli the day after payment i still havent had my birmingham ticket or a confirmation email of seat and activation im hoping this will happen monday or tuesday.

My Birmingham points were added to my account this morning so you should hear something soon.

excellent money for birmingham was taken out last wedensday, but that was it with napoli they took it out sent 3 emails and 2 text messages ha ha :)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Absolute shambles........................
Went to go in......... red light on the card. Steward takes it on the hand held machine and informs me I havent paid for a ticket for tonight. I protest and am sent to the ticket office.
They tell me the same. I give them the card I paid for the ticket and they tell me the only transaction on that card in the last 3 months was the Wigan game. I protest and ask who has the seat I am meant to be in and they cant confirm it other than say it wasn't in my name.
I had to pay for a seat in 3rd tier and got into the ground FIVE minutes before the end of the first half.
Just got home and have the receipt for the ticket and the receipt says I paid for it on the exact same card I gave them tonight. It gives the seat number I should have been sat in.
I'm going down tomorrow to the ticket office and asking for my money back on the original ticket and my money back for the ticket bought tonight as compo for being fucked about and missing the first half.

This is my last City game as I am emigrating on Friday and what a fucking shambles......... what was to be a celebration of 48 years of supporting City turned into a reminder of what a fucking shite organisation behind the scenes City are.......

There were many other City fans in the queue too - people were showing the stewards and ticket office their receipts but being told ''computer says no''

SORT IT OUT CITY

On a side note Blue, where you emigrating to?

bzekosilva said:
Bluebird1 said:
bzekosilva said:
ive had my loyalty points for napoli the day after payment i still havent had my birmingham ticket or a confirmation email of seat and activation im hoping this will happen monday or tuesday.

My Birmingham points were added to my account this morning so you should hear something soon.

excellent money for birmingham was taken out last wedensday, but that was it with napoli they took it out sent 3 emails and 2 text messages ha ha :)

points just gone on lol ...did you do it? ha ha ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
kippaxkid74 said:
i8rags said:
I might sound harsh here but why would you not have the Receipt for payment with you.
Would of solved most of your probs, also ticket office is surely gonna be busy on the day of a ticket issue match. Basic schoolboy errors on your part I believe.

If you're on the scheme you only get an email confirmation, not everyone has a printer, so taking your "receipt" is a bit difficult for many.

not that you should have to, club should just get it right every single time.

This !! Its not fooking rocket science after all!

bzekosilva said:
bzekosilva said:
Bluebird1 said:

I worked my magic on your behalf:-) If I worked in the ticket office things would be soooo much better organised lol.

Bluebird1 said:
bzekosilva said:
bzekosilva said:

I worked my magic on your behalf:-) If I worked in the ticket office things would be soooo much better organised lol.

BLUEBIRD1 for the ticket office for all your ticketing needs ha ha :D x

Think I was behind the origional poster. Only 10 windows open. Got in bout 5 mins late and the que was only getting bigger. Apparentyly 400 locked out. What is going on. I dread the ticket office............

Dubai Blue said:
i8rags said:
I might sound harsh here but why would you not have the Receipt for payment with you.
Would of solved most of your probs, also ticket office is surely gonna be busy on the day of a ticket issue match. Basic schoolboy errors on your part I believe.
City should be getting these very basic things right first time round; then there wouldn't be any need to anticipate such poor customer service in the way you describe. Yes, it would make sense to have the receipt with you but it really shouldn't be necessary.
Neccessary? Always keep your receipts, that is what they are there for, if anything goes wrong.

Went to the ticket office at 9.30am, no queue, went up to one of the staff and had receipts, card numbers, debit card all lined up and went through the whole story.
The young and very helpful women was apologetic (i kept assueing her she didnt need to) and went off to see her supervisor.

Came back and before I said anything, offered me a refund on the 2 original tickets and her supervisor would call me later after examing exactly what went wrong and would most likely offer me something else in way of compensation for the extra hassle / stress etc that I went through!

Thanks for messages of good will / support and even to the bloke who suggests I take the receipts with me. Maybe I'll take bank statements along too, eh?

I shall continue to post overseas!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Went to the ticket office at 9.30am, no queue, went up to one of the staff and had receipts, card numbers, debit card all lined up and went through the whole story.
The young and very helpful women was apologetic (i kept assueing her she didnt need to) and went off to see her supervisor.

Came back and before I said anything, offered me a refund on the 2 original tickets and her supervisor would call me later after examing exactly what went wrong and would most likely offer me something else in way of compensation for the extra hassle / stress etc that I went through!

Thanks for messages of good will / support and even to the bloke who suggests I take the receipts with me. Maybe I'll take bank statements along too, eh?

I shall continue to post overseas!

hey well least you got some sort of resolve for it eh. good luck with your new life overseas :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.