Ticketless at Blackburn

Blackburn end lower sold out to season ticket holders. Blackburn end upper is the family stand and you need to have a child under the age of 16 to sit there.

The reason its nearly sold out though is because thousands of city fans are in your end. If rovers score and full rows of ppl remain seated then :-). O and by the way any city fans need history of ordering tickets in the home end pm me as i have a history

Rovers1995 said:
To be fair alot of your new season ticket holders, will be glory hunters. How many would have bought a season ticket honestly, hand on heart if you didn't have millions of pounds and world class players? (Teves, Toure, Adebayor)

remind me of out last glory?? u inbred prick, go away

6fingers.jpg

''Welcome to Blackbrun, HIGH SIX!''

I got tickets in the Blackburn stand from Blackburn season ticket holders selling out to us...

Happened in the promotion game too.

Blackburn only sold their season tickets at knocked down prices otherwise the place would be half empty most of the time.

well theres ten of us in the riverside stand.... mates a rovers fan and got us tickets last week no questions asked.......
itll be a sky blue invasion

Got a ticket Jack Walker stand[mates son plays for hoofburn academy] He told me not to jump up, stewards chuck you out. Hoofburn policy since are party there in 2000.

Fuck it. My uncle works with Blackburn fans, I'll ring him tomorrow and get to him ask around. Temptation to ring him not but I doubt he'll be too pleased at 23:33!

Blue Smarties said:
Fuck it. My uncle works with Blackburn fans, I'll ring him tomorrow and get to him ask around. Temptation to ring him not but I doubt he'll be too pleased at 23:33!

Get some for the rest of us ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.