tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

ped said:
Caveman said:
ped said:
half the people on here moaning about not getting tickets ,will not be at the watford match ,
Proof? Or you just making that up?
maybe half is a little over the top .proof? lets just wait and see all the empty seats,,

How many of the 'tourists' will be at the Watford game?

I'd have a good bet that the average blue who couldn't get tickets for Sunday will be at more matches this season than the average tourist who somehow ponced a ticket for the biggest game of the season (and definitely have been to more in the past).

It seems to me that if you want to use the 'will they be at XXX game' argument, it blows any rational for pandering to gloryhunting pillocks out of the water, rather than strengthening it.

what sort of sick fucks make them half scarves anyway?? harmonising london and manchester??

I have a season ticket in 304 and it's been like this near us for at least a year. Me and my old man have the only two season tickets in the rows near the back. This means that that this is where they shove huge groups of people that have obviously got hold of tickets through the club rather than buying them the way that most of us would (i.e. loyalty points)

Sometimes it works out quite well and it's one of the foreign supporters clubs. They watch the game and make a bit of noise which is more than we usually get up there!

More often than not, I end up sat in the middle of a bunch of cunts with no interest in the game. Trendy cunts. Southern cunts. Foreign cunts. Corporate cunts. Cunts. They have no affinity to the club and spend the game either on their iPad, talking to their shithead mates/business associates or kicking the back of my seat (a Nathan Barley type in a ridiculous hat thought it was completely acceptable to rest his feet on my shoulders the other week!)

It's got to the point where we're definitely going to relocate next season, which is a shame as we've had those seats since we moved grounds. The view is great and the football we've seen over the last few years has been fantastic but there's only so many tosspots you can be prepared to sit next to for £580 a season.

Unfortunately this will be an all too common situation in the future, pay up yer money or be replaced by a fucking wank stain with a camera and iPad.

jma said:
ped said:
Caveman said:
maybe half is a little over the top .proof? lets just wait and see all the empty seats,,

How many of the 'tourists' will be at the Watford game?

I'd have a good bet that the average blue who couldn't get tickets for Sunday will be at more matches this season than the average tourist who somehow ponced a ticket for the biggest game of the season (and definitely have been to more in the past).
fair point, i guess my comments did get a little of tandem,just get a little frustated with the "hate what this club is becoming" posts ,i have watched so much shit on and off the pitch over the years,i just think there is room for every one,
It seems to me that if you want to use the 'will they be at XXX game' argument, it blows any rational for pandering to gloryhunting pillocks out of the water, rather than strengthening it.

uwerosler28 said:
at the front of block 101 today there was a group of at least 30 asian fans all with huge cameras one even videoing on his full sized ipad , quite funny to watch, and the obligitory half and half scarves but i thought this game sold out at quite high level of points for blue card holders so how would this large group of ended up with these tickets?
Probably sold onto them

We'll fight til the end
We'll fight til the end
Wer'e Man City
We'll fight (each other) til the end.

ped said:
Caveman said:
ped said:
half the people on here moaning about not getting tickets ,will not be at the watford match ,
you dont like our fans do you ?

The half-and-half scarves amused me at first. I think my remark to the guy trying to sell them near the Merc garage was "good luck with that mate", but yes apparently some people will have bought them. The other weirdness I saw was a City-blazered type showing some tourists to their seats. My only conclusion is that there was some kind of hospitality package floating around that got you a seat, just not in the comfy bits.

As a momento of the occasion I think me and my daughter have a Cup Final Stoke half-and-half and there is the odd European one. But the idea of buying one mixed with a fellow premiership team is completely out of the question (unless Notts County ever make it back to the PL). And a United one.

Shakes head, wanders away muttering...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.