tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

ballinio said:
ped said:
Caveman said:
Proof? Or you just making that up?
maybe half is a little over the top .proof? lets just wait and see all the empty seats,,
you dont like our fans do you ?
what are you accusing me of ?sme of my best mates are city fans

LoveCity said:
cityfan1.PNG

Don't care how improper it sounds, but they are fairweather plastic tw@ts and I hope it's acceptable to have that opinion on BM. I've been in the camp that has begrudging acceptance that we need these fans for Financial Fair Play, but if our stadium was to ever be even 25% occupied by these types, I think I'd prefer us banned from Europe and playing domestically (and this is from someone who loves European football!).
the more this happens the more fans will stop going then the more seats there will be for the tourists. Its a slippery slope that leads to a ground full of day trippers who will pay the money. If city actually want this to happen then the true fans will be in the pubs watching, just like utd`s. The Champions league games are realy bad & its half the reason i wont be going to any next season.

ballinio said:
LoveCity said:
cityfan1.PNG

Don't care how improper it sounds, but they are fairweather plastic tw@ts and I hope it's acceptable to have that opinion on BM. I've been in the camp that has begrudging acceptance that we need these fans for Financial Fair Play, but if our stadium was to ever be even 25% occupied by these types, I think I'd prefer us banned from Europe and playing domestically (and this is from someone who loves European football!).
the more this happens the more fans will stop going then the more seats there will be for the tourists. Its a slippery slope that leads to a ground full of day trippers who will pay the money. If city actually want this to happen then the true fans will be in the pubs watching, just like utd`s. The Champions league games are realy bad & its half the reason i wont be going to any next season.[/quoddte]
we could go round in circles with this one .if you dont go next year then that opens the possability of more "tourists" rather than true city fans its exactly the point iwas trying to make chicken and egg this one ,

ped said:
we could go round in circles with this one .if you dont go next year then that opens the possability of more "tourists" rather than true city fans its exactly the point iwas trying to make chicken and egg this one ,

Agreed, they don't have much chance of getting anything but occasional general sale tickets if proper blues keep renewing their season cards. When the stadium expands and season ticket quantity increases though, that's when these glory hunters might be able to get in unless the club sticks to the loyalty point system and offers people with loyalty points priority on new season cards. IF more of our season card members showed up for Champions League games then there wouldn't be so many tourists there either, I keep reading people saying they won't go to CL games next year, well that isn't going to help...

LoveCity said:
ped said:

Agreed, they don't have much chance of getting anything but occasional general sale tickets if proper blues keep renewing their season cards. When the stadium expands and season ticket quantity increases though, that's when these glory hunters might be able to get in unless the club sticks to the loyalty point system and offers people with loyalty points priority on new season cards. IF more of our season card members showed up for Champions League games then there wouldn't be so many tourists there either, I keep reading people saying they won't go to CL games next year, well that isn't going to help...
Thats true but every city fan wanted to be at that Real Madrid game but i was stunned at how many plastics were there, genuine city fans who love the blues from anywhere in the world i welcome but this is very very different. The people i saw couldnt give a shit about city or the game, they jusy wanted photo`s of ronaldo. There were thousands at that game, totaly ruined it for me. Its a football match not fucking Alton Towers.

On a serious note.

Does anyone think Mansour( Khaldoon, Soriano, and the other board members) gives a s***?

Mansour has invested his money(fair play to him), he now wants it back.

But let's not forget what Khaldoon promised us a few years back. Remember? Sadly that promise is unraveling bit by bit.

City *will become* the second Disney land in Gtr Manchester. The first one is in Trafford.

andymafia said:
I have a season ticket in 304 and it's been like this near us for at least a year. Me and my old man have the only two season tickets in the rows near the back. This means that that this is where they shove huge groups of people that have obviously got hold of tickets through the club rather than buying them the way that most of us would (i.e. loyalty points)

Sometimes it works out quite well and it's one of the foreign supporters clubs. They watch the game and make a bit of noise which is more than we usually get up there!

More often than not, I end up sat in the middle of a bunch of ***** with no interest in the game. Trendy *****. Southern *****. Foreign *****. Corporate *****. *****. They have no affinity to the club and spend the game either on their iPad, talking to their shithead mates/business associates or kicking the back of my seat (a Nathan Barley type in a ridiculous hat thought it was completely acceptable to rest his feet on my shoulders the other week!)

It's got to the point where we're definitely going to relocate next season, which is a shame as we've had those seats since we moved grounds. The view is great and the football we've seen over the last few years has been fantastic but there's only so many tosspots you can be prepared to sit next to for £580 a season.

Im a 'southern ****' as you put it. I was at the game and got my ticket because Iv been a life long city fan and qualified the proper way. My family are from Rochdale but moved 'darn sarf' where I was then born. I agree that these tossers that have no interest in the club should never take seats off true blues but you should stop and think about peoples back ground before judging them by their accent. There are some great City fans out there that do alot of traveling, driving or goin by train, not jumping on a coach with shit loads of other blues for a tenner.

I think if the tickets go on general sale tourests are welcome to fill empty seats but get behind our team. These fookers shown in the pic make my fookin blood boil. I hope the club never let this happen again as it WILL boil over into violence.Rags can fookin keep these tossers.

jrb said:
On a serious note.

Does anyone think Mansour( Khaldoon, Soriano, and the other board members) gives a s***?

Mansour has invested his money(fair play to him), he now wants it back.

But let's not forget what Khaldoon promised us a few years back. Remember? Sadly that promise is unraveling bit by bit.

City *will become* the second Disney land in Gtr Manchester. The first one is in Trafford.
Hope to god this doesnt happen but the signs are not good.

I saw an Asian lad about 25 with a letter asking a steward where to go in block 119 in the South stand.

I am a little suprised just how many were there and openly showing joy when an opposition player scores,especially in a City section.I can foresee problems in the future,half and half scarves or not if it carries on.

We have 36 thousand season ticket holders and the rags get maybe 3 thousand[just under] leaving maybe 7 thousand tickets up for grabs.You can't tell me we haven't got 7 thousand blues wanted a ticket for a derby game??

Something is odd.

I am editing this to add it is a sign that we are now a succesful club neutrals want to watch.It hurts a little but we can't have it all ways.If we want a top club,winning trophies and big investment in the team,then an offshoot of that is tourist fans and some new additions who only know the new succesful City,not the one scraping through a second division play off final against Gillingham in 1999.

The alternative is to start singing,''We want our City back!'',the Sheik does one and we drop down a couple of divisions playing York and MK Dons again,with 28 thousand and a ground half full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.