Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

seems strange that with all the worry about ticket whores that season ticket holders can effectively buy extra tickets to sell on, while those who have paid for a membership are being pushed down the queue. Surely in the interests of fairness it should be one ticket per person, i can see a shit load of season ticket holders missing out, never mind members.

Ticket whores? what's that then? someone who just buys loads of tickets?

Just managed to get my 2 in family stand block 237 but the price was £50 adult & £20 for my child and yet when i managed to get the same block in my basket earlier (before it kicked me out) I'm sure they were £45 & £15.

Does anyone know what the correct price should be in that block?

I'm in that block and I've paid £40 (ST £5 discount), £45 and £50 for 3 seats together.

I don't understand either.

seems strange that with all the worry about ticket whores that season ticket holders can effectively buy extra tickets to sell on, while those who have paid for a membership are being pushed down the queue. Surely in the interests of fairness it should be one ticket per person, i can see a shit load of season ticket holders missing out, never mind members.

Cock up I expect

FSD said:
I'm panicking now as they haven't taken the can for mine yet and I'm on the cup scheme aarrgghh.....

Anyone else in same boat?
No money from my account for me and my son so was taking no chances when I finally got through online my seats was gone and niw ended up moving.

They were advertising on their leaflet for the PSG game that anyone who bought tickets for that would get priority for any semi final. Did that happen or have they just binned it off?

I just went online and it worked st away. I was on for over 3 hrs this morn. Make sure u just click once for everything, it looks like it has not worked but it just takes time, be patient with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.