Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

the way this has been organised beggars belief. the club have put the £ before the supporter once again, which is sadly becoming a recurring theme. There is only one reason to allow season ticket holders to buy 4 and then 2 extra tickets and that is to sell it out as quickly as possible. The attitude is:
Forget about the citizen card holders that have bumped up the attendances in the qualifying rounds. You're not needed now.

How many times can you do that before even more People start walking away saying enough is enough. I wouldn't blame them after this shambolic treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't give a fuck about Seasoncard holders either. Glad for those who were successful and those smug wankers in the Cup Scheme sounding off. I tried (again) a few minutes ago. Still no joy. Don't do this, don't refresh that, don't click too many times on this...fuck off. It's a football match. I'm not wanting to book a round the world trip leaving tonight with 32 stopovers in the deal. It should be simple and easy. Except with City, for me, it isn't. Night all.

They don't give a fuck about Seasoncard holders either. Glad for those who were successful and those smug wankers in the Cup Scheme sounding off. I tried (again) a few minutes ago. Still no joy. Don't do this, don't refresh that, don't click too many times on this...fuck off. It's a football match. I'm not wanting to book a round the world trip leaving tonight with 32 stopovers in the deal. It should be simple and easy. Except with City, for me, it isn't. Night all.
I have every sympathy for you but you seem to be having really bad luck. I've been onto my account several times tonight, yes I've had to wait but I've got on easily each time.

Says mine has but I'm in a different seat, how do I prove it ?
You will have an email confirmation and no doubt will get a text message confirmation before the game. Just present that. Not that there will be a problem. One or two people always do.

It might do some people some good to be out of "their seat". Will perhaps show them that it is actually possible to watch a football game from a slightly different vantage point and survive, even enjoy, the experience.

As for there being a bigger demand for this game above previous rounds...??? Who'd a thunk it eh?

I never called anyone a “glory hunter”. I accept that circumstances such as yours make commitment difficult, but the vast majority of folk complaining on here could and should have joined the cup scheme. But they can’t be arsed doing the “hard miles” of the group stages, or the commitment to go to all the home european games. Then start complaining that it takes a bit of waiting for a semi final in one of the biggest games in our history. Our european crowds have been relatively woeful - from the Napoli game right up to Kiev, there have been tickets available for every single solitary game, Barca included. Then, when the club decide to shift the semi tickets quickly, all faux-outrage breaks out.

And the bottome line with this game, as with any game - if you truly want a ticket, you’ll find a way. And I say that as someone who scrimped and scraped and paid way over the odds for many, many matches. It’s a choice.

Fair points. Guess there's a lot of frustrated people today. Some justifiably so, others not so much.

Didn't mean to imply you used the GH term.

Good luck Blues.

Well I started this thread and I have now got my tickets after 2 hours on the lap top followed by 2 hours on the phone only to be thrown out at number 35 after joining the queue at 456 I then went on for 4 hours at number 231 and listened to some shit song for 70 mins, what a fucking sham best they fucking turn up next week are they will be getting my phone bill.

I have every sympathy for you but you seem to be having really bad luck. I've been onto my account several times tonight, yes I've had to wait but I've got on easily each time.
Same here, and I have been posting all day to be patient, don't click anything more than once, if nothing happens or seems to be happening, wait.

I suspect some (many) of the issues are down to how people are accessing the site.

I use a laptop, with the latest version of firefox, and since about 11am, I've had no problem accessing my account when I start from the http://www.mcfc.co.uk site, then going to "Tickets" and not straight to the ticket sales page. Its slow, but its working, so if you are still having problems, close all browser windows/tabs, and start from scratch, only clicking once on each button, and then wait a few (20 or so) seconds. A number of people who have followed these instructions have been successful.

Patience is required, not something that many people are good at these days, if you keep clicking the same buttons/links many times, it just confuses the server/your browser, and it fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.