Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I'm on the cup scheme but I've had no money taken and no confirmation email.

My purchase history says I've been charged £40, which is more than the advertised £35 for South Stand level 3.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I'm on the cup scheme but I've had no money taken and no confirmation email.

My purchase history says I've been charged £40, which is more than the advertised £35 for South Stand level 3.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Had the same problem earlier but I could do it online when I clicked on choose seats for Madrid game said 'you have a reservation for this event select the tickbox to buy the seat' which i did. Been sorted now though

I'm a Cityzen Cardholder in Ireland and have attended every home game in the CL since we've got into it.Patiently waiting since today for Cityzen cardholders to get their opportunity to try for tickets,now Supporter Services on twitter have announced that yet again,Seasoncard holders 93/20 etc will be the only one's with the opportunity to get tickets tomorrow.I'm not slating these people as they have every right to get tickets aswell.I just hope those people who snapped up tickets and are selling them for £600+ are banned for life.
Has anyone got a picture of stadium for show of availability of tickets please?

I'm a Cityzen Cardholder in Ireland and have attended every home game in the CL since we've got into it.Patiently waiting since today for Cityzen cardholders to get their opportunity to try for tickets,now Supporter Services on twitter have announced that yet again,Seasoncard holders 93/20 etc will be the only one's with the opportunity to get tickets tomorrow.I'm not slating these people as they have every right to get tickets aswell.I just hope those people who snapped up tickets and are selling them for £600+ are banned for life.

Totally agree about the life ban thing.

For your info. I saw the stadium plan a couple of hours ago and there were plenty of blocks still in yellow and green....I think you should be fine for getting a ticket...best of luck.

I might be wrong here but if you came to all cl games this season didn't you get priority or was it just you got some money off, any way just looked for you and plenty of seats left, mind that could be that nobody could log on and phone in yesterday

im in work all day so gona be difficult for me to get a pair, but will have my phone on me so checking twitter updates as have a feeling this afternoon cityzens may get their chance.but you never know it maybe me tomoz, but an update today would be nice

But we've only heard from those who had a problem. I logged in at 11.am and had my ticket by 11.15. I bet loads of others have been patient and successful
Took me a hour & half, bit of a pain but I had the advantage of being at home and not work etc. I just put the phone number through WeQ4U so I didn't use any allowance and on speaker phone while that woman counted down, kept refreshing the web til it kicked in and read bluemoon.

I do think the club has played a blinder with the timings for this game.

If it were tennis after the fans winning the PSG battle it's now 15-all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.