Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Nice and easy to log on this morning chaps, plenty and I mean plenty of availability still, id be amazed if it doesnt go to Citizens card holders.
would have thought loads of s/c holders yet to get theirs after yesterdays fuck up, but can see if club see theres very little take up today can see them opening window for others later, especially after abuse they got on twitter yesterday from fans

Had the same problem earlier but I could do it online when I clicked on choose seats for Madrid game said 'you have a reservation for this event select the tickbox to buy the seat' which i did. Been sorted now though

My dad has the same issue, did you buy your ticket when that reservation screen came up?

would have thought loads of s/c holders yet to get theirs after yesterdays fuck up, but can see if club see theres very little take up today can see them opening window for others later, especially after abuse they got on twitter yesterday from fans

Yeah, I think a lot of ST holders sacked it off yesterday - site is running smoothly this morning so I'd expect plenty of sales. Availability is still good in a lot of areas - oddly the North Stand is usually one of the last to sell out but not many left in there for some reason. 14 green blocks in the whole stadium but expect them all to turn yellow today

Was easy last night to get these at 7pm. 10 minutes all in.

Still plenty of availability this morning.

Fill yer boots lads and lassies.

Same here, and I have been posting all day to be patient, don't click anything more than once, if nothing happens or seems to be happening, wait.

I suspect some (many) of the issues are down to how people are accessing the site.

I use a laptop, with the latest version of firefox, and since about 11am, I've had no problem accessing my account when I start from the http://www.mcfc.co.uk site, then going to "Tickets" and not straight to the ticket sales page. Its slow, but its working, so if you are still having problems, close all browser windows/tabs, and start from scratch, only clicking once on each button, and then wait a few (20 or so) seconds. A number of people who have followed these instructions have been successful.

Patience is required, not something that many people are good at these days, if you keep clicking the same buttons/links many times, it just confuses the server/your browser, and it fails.
I used a notebook, which isn't really that brilliant, but following your guidelines got on the site several times last night

Nt today it seems. Season ticket holders and 93:20 only with Cityzens to be announced via the website site/Twitter in due course. Not once have the club issued an apology for this fucking shambles. It's all our fault for wanting tickets.

Hmm. I'm an operational manager and I'd be looking for another job if I was responsible for this I'm afraid. I appreciate the demand but there are serious questions. I doubt the demand was much less for the first Barca match yet the windows seemed to stick for that - even if it was sold out after 20 minutes of Cityzens. Big question over why season ticket holders can buy 2 tickets - potentially one for them and one for the black market or a fella in the street who's never set foot in the Etihad.

I suspect that was a mistake pure and simple.

Season ticket holder on cup scheme.

No email.

No funds out of account

No sign of the transaction on my City account.

Anyone else?

state of play this morning.

33nwaw1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.