Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Been looking for tickets online as missed out today. Seriously who pays the prices they ask, I mean you expect to pay a premium but some are about 6 times the price!! Unreal either some people with a lot of money or very desperate!!

Been looking for tickets online as missed out today. Seriously who pays the prices they ask, I mean you expect to pay a premium but some are about 6 times the price!! Unreal either some people with a lot of money or very desperate!!
Still some hospitality available according to the OS. It's not cheap but it's less than what the touts are asking for ordinary tickets.

Realised Mon my card details had changed. I'm on the cup scheme and my seat showed a big red R. Went in and bought it as I used to do once I'd checked the money hadn't come out already.

Now that they've sold out of tickets i would recommend anyone who is worried because their money hasn't been taken gives the ticket office a call tomorrow. Should be a hell of a lot easier to get through to them now haha.

Stop the wumming

I've been bringing an average of 20 people to see us at home in the Champs League over the last few seasons!

I would not get a non Blue a ticket for the Derby but I would for Madrid because many "regulars" weren't interested in the Kiev or PSG fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.