Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

The whole ticket office is a joke

I waiting for paper tickets because they failed to upload my season cards even though I am in all the cup schemes and have not missed a game at home all season.

Now my usual seats have gone. I have managed to get other seats in the same stand but I am tempted to just sit in my usual seat. The person will show up with a paper ticket but I could simply not budge and argue the toss using my season card. People around me will back me up.

Then it would be upto city to explain or find said person a seat.

But that would be wrong I know as it not the persons fault it's fucking city again.

The whole ticket office is a joke

I waiting for paper tickets because they failed to upload my season cards even though I am in all the cup schemes and have not missed a game at home all season.

Now my usual seats have gone. I have managed to get other seats in the same stand but I am tempted to just sit in my usual seat. The person will show up with a paper ticket but I could simply not budge and argue the toss using my season card. People around me will back me up.

Then it would be upto city to explain or find said person a seat.

But that would be wrong I know as it not the persons fault it's fucking city again.

Why don't you just sit in the seat you've been allocated and stop being such a baby.

EDIT

Retracted. just read the last sentence

No I haven't. But I wouldn't have bought for the PSG game as the price was too expensive
I have bought for a Liverpool fan in the past.
Remember the League cup semi that we lost 1-0 when Gerrard scored!
I took him to that

I can't beleave what I'm reading , a man of your principle, would put scousers or Spanish in a seat before a genuine city fan??
You are wumming right ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.