Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

totally missed out, and for that reason the omens are bad, we always lose unless I am there, someone better supply me two tickets. Really gutted tbh, they better be proper City fans on the night!!!

I can't beleave what I'm reading , a man of your principle, would put scousers or Spanish in a seat before a genuine city fan??
You are wumming right ??

Why would I Wum!
My Spanish mate asked me if I could get him and his lad tickets for Barca last season and I didn't
This time I had the opportunity and took it. He's a really good friend and I owe him a favour
It was similar with the Liverpool fan, however it was a long fucking drive home with a gloating Scouser in the car
Have you never taken a non City supporting mate to a match?

If you select Quick Seats it seems to give paper tickets. I'm waiting for mine. I'll worry on Tuesday if they're not here.

Ah thanks mate. Yes I had to spend hours trying to select as I needed two together which, as it turned out, I just got by half an hour. Hoping it's just loaded on our Cityzen cards.

Why would I Wum!
My Spanish mate asked me if I could get him and his lad tickets for Barca last season and I didn't
This time I had the opportunity and took it. He's a really good friend and I owe him a favour
It was similar with the Liverpool fan, however it was a long fucking drive home with a gloating Scouser in the car
Have you never taken a non City supporting mate to a match?
Nothing wrong with that, its what mates do for each other.

I bought 4, two on each season ticket.

Money taken, but three paper tickets still to arrive, following the phone booking on Monday.

And it's just as well I checked the printed email, the stupid clowns, loaded it to one of the cards, but not the other, and it's to my wife's, who isn't even attending.

I'd have gone to the game with my own card, with her's still at home!!!!!

My purchase history will only show a purchase of three tickets, I assume because said clown charged the other one to my wife's account.

I think I will get there early enough and escape obvious bedlam at the turnstiles closer to kick-off.

Sorry guys, sorry to those who have bought for m8s, but that is just crap.

I sat behind three PSG fans last week, they were trying to support City but obviously were there for PSG, Everyone around them was getting agitated, including me, good job they didnt win tbh, they really fkin annoyed with their smarmy digs at City players... Is that how this happens, we give tickets to m8s who then dont even support the team?

But I now got to sit at home and watch liverpool and Utd pundits talk about quiet city fans and crowds not up for it! And the above activity just adds to that atmosphere. No way should a non city fan be allowed into the city supporters. I mean what is this a pop-concert? Does this explain why 10% of the time I go I am sat next to some dude who hasnt got a clue who or what he is watching, he's just there because his boss gave him tickets? Jeeez stop me I am on a rant.

It's wrong thogh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.