Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Sorry guys, sorry to those who have bought for m8s, but that is just crap.

I sat behind three PSG fans last week, they were trying to support City but obviously were there for PSG, Everyone around them was getting agitated, including me, good job they didnt win tbh, they really fkin annoyed with their smarmy digs at City players... Is that how this happens, we give tickets to m8s who then dont even support the team?

But I now got to sit at home and watch liverpool and Utd pundits talk about quiet city fans and crowds not up for it! And the above activity just adds to that atmosphere. No way should a non city fan be allowed into the city supporters. I mean what is this a pop-concert? Does this explain why 10% of the time I go I am sat next to some dude who hasnt got a clue who or what he is watching, he's just there because his boss gave him tickets? Jeeez stop me I am on a rant.

It's wrong thogh
It's 2016 and football still has a lot of growing up to do. Any fan of any team should be able to sit where and with whom they want. Generally we are too partisan and immature for that to happen so that's why we have segregation (Include myself in that too).

I am for away and home fans being separated but to suggest fans of other teams can't attend is plain ridiculous. True it sucks if a genuine Blue misses out at the expense but where are the 1,000s of 'genuine' Blues missing when there are 40,000 there? Probably the same no shows who are blowing now they can't get in.

I know we all get miffed when non City fans get seats in our home seats, but aren't we all a little hypocritical. Just in case my mate and I don't get 1 each of the 3900 tickets allocated to us in Madrid, and Im eligible Saturday morning, we've got several irons in the fire in oder to aquire tickets in the home end. I know of 4 who've already done that, they live and work in Spain or Germany. Nothings guaranteed of course but I expect many hundreds, if not a thousand or 2 blues in he home end, or sat in bars around the stadium feeling thoroughly pissed off...?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.