Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I know we all get miffed when non City fans get seats in our home seats, but aren't we all a little hypocritical. Just in case my mate and I don't get 1 each of the 3900 tickets allocated to us in Madrid, and Im eligible Saturday morning, we've got several irons in the fire in oder to aquire tickets in the home end. I know of 4 who've already done that, they live and work in Spain or Germany. Nothings guaranteed of course but I expect many hundreds, if not a thousand or 2 blues in he home end, or sat in bars around the stadium feeling thoroughly pissed off...?!

I can't speak for everyone but I only get miffed when they behave like twats.

Why don't you just sit in the seat you've been allocated and stop being such a baby.

EDIT

Retracted. just read the last sentence

No problem.

According to city it is all my fault.

Had a right barny. Right now they can fuck off. Customer services my arse

Virtually nothing left in the corporates - on site hospitality sold out. Only thing left is £300 for a 3rd tier seat and a meal in Vermillion.

Going to be packed on Tuesday.

Remember the "Mates" adverts a few years back? Brought out by Richard Branson?
What were they? (A clue: a slight play on the word "Mates")

;-)

No idea to be honest. I had been living overseas for 25 years until a couple of years ago so sadly missed Mr Branson's ads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.