Tickets on General Sale

It's really curious that some days ago I received an email from "P1 travel" (an authorised reseller) considering that in few weeks the opening of the other release of tickets for next year's games will begin jeje
Maybe some new tickets were released first for this resellers? jeje

Due to some work travel I am unable to make a couple of games so will be looking to offer up my season ticket How do I find out what the face value is for those games. Cheers.

It's really curious that some days ago I received an email from "P1 travel" (an authorised reseller) considering that in few weeks the opening of the other release of tickets for next year's games will begin jeje
Maybe some new tickets were released first for this resellers? jeje
Yep, late October isn’t far off so you’d expect the remaining matchday tickets to go on sale soon for the rest of the season.

Due to some work travel I am unable to make a couple of games so will be looking to offer up my season ticket How do I find out what the face value is for those games. Cheers.

I’m not good at math but I think if you divide what you paid for the season ticket with 19 the answer should be the price per league game mate.

I’m not good at math but I think if you divide what you paid for the season ticket with 19 the answer should be the price per league game mate.
That was going to be approach, then realised that the games had different categories and therefore I may be overcharging for some. Am I over thinking this?

That was going to be approach, then realised that the games had different categories and therefore I may be overcharging for some. Am I over thinking this?

Who cares do what you think is fine mate.

I knew I had seen a post like this, took me a while to find it - here's what you're after:
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/individual-match-tickets.360882/page-73#post-16289350

edit: looks like all games are not there, I paid £70 for missus ticket to rags at home in 109 so add that to the list

Last edited:
Hi blues, new member here from Toronto Canada. I am travelling to Manchester in April and want to see the Luton match at home April 13. It would be mine and my Mrs. first city match ever. Super excited.

Do not know best way to get tickets. What do you guys recommend? I know on official site I need a membership for each ticket buy so that would be 2 memberships for me and the mrs. Is that the best route to go? Are tickets still easily available to buy? any info would help.

Hi blues, new member here from Toronto Canada. I am travelling to Manchester in April and want to see the Luton match at home April 13. It would be mine and my Mrs. first city match ever. Super excited.

Do not know best way to get tickets. What do you guys recommend? I know on official site I need a membership for each ticket buy so that would be 2 memberships for me and the mrs. Is that the best route to go? Are tickets still easily available to buy? any info would help.
I wouldn’t bother paying for memberships. Just get yourself and your partner a free supporter number from the website and check back here closer to the time. There’ll be plenty selling on here that will be able to transfer the tickets to you.

I wouldn’t bother paying for memberships. Just get yourself and your partner a free supporter number from the website and check back here closer to the time. There’ll be plenty selling on here that will be able to transfer the tickets to you.
Free Supporter number?

How do you get that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.