Tim Sherwood

gordondaviesmoustache said:
What do people exect him to say ffs?

I think he's alright, albeit a pretty limited manager.

What he SHOULD have said. ''The offside call was marginal but we got away with the one we scored from and if we had scored with the other one that wasn't called at all, when Benteke was miles offside,the City would feel aggrieved and rightly so. They should also have had two blatant penalties themselves and one of our players was lucky to stay on when he pole axed Navas when he was breaking clear. So all in all i can't complain about the result in spite of us playing well, although they did dominate the first twenty minutes and could have been out of sight if a couple of their players weren't wearing slippers instead of football boots.''

Lol!

paulchapo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
What do people exect him to say ffs?

I think he's alright, albeit a pretty limited manager.

What he SHOULD have said. ''The offside call was marginal but we got away with the one we scored from and if we had scored with the other one that wasn't called at all, when Benteke was miles offside,the City would feel aggrieved and rightly so. They should also have had two blatant penalties themselves and one of our players was lucky to stay on when he pole axed Navas when he was breaking clear. So all in all i can't complain about the result in spite of us playing well, although they did dominate the first twenty minutes and could have been out of sight if a couple of their players weren't wearing slippers instead of football boots.''

Lol!
:-)

I like him and he was very unfairly given the boot by Spurs when you check his stats out against all the recent Spurs managers.

Some posts were tongue in cheek i like the honesty and passion of the man. He has turned Villa around but whether that is the ''New manager syndrome' where everyone gets a lift for a short time then fade remains to be seen.

City_Sean said:
Don't see how you can have a go in all honesty, his team were brilliant, and deserved a point in my opinion.

Can never understand comments like this as they obviously were not brilliant and an under performing City with a fair ref would have finished another goal or two further ahead, brilliant team performances do not result in a 5-2 defeat (including our not given pens).

They played okay and got beat :)

Stuart Pearce mark 2.

He'll win the cup for Villa then be sacked by December with them in the bottom 3.

mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

He'll win the cup for Villa then be sacked by December with them in the bottom 3.

When the fuck did Pearce win us a cup!? Was I asleep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.