Time catching up with Zabaleta?

Zabaleta and Kompany should both be due a testimonial in two years. I would like them both to have one. I can't remember the last City player to have one, but these two would definitely deserve the honour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always puts in a shift, true blue
My favorite moment was when he scored against Roma away, ran straight to the away stands kissing the badge
He was SO pumped
would have loved to have been there!

Zabaleta and Kompany should both be due a testimonial in two years. I would like them both to have one. I can't remember the last City player to have one, but these two would definitely deserve the honour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No chance, they shouldn't need the fans to pay for their retirement. They should pay for the fans to watch a game for free and thank them if anything.

Zabaleta and Kompany should both be due a testimonial in two years

A City XI vs an Argentina select side would be good. With Leo in the home dressing room of course!

Sent from my etch-a-sketch using the left and right dials.

No chance, they shouldn't need the fans to pay for their retirement. They should pay for the fans to watch a game for free and thank them if anything.
Modern day players tend to donate any testimonial money to charity.

Maybe they could donate their own money?
Maybe. I'm sure they do have charities which they donate to on a personal level. Seems a petty way of looking at it to me. If either were to get one it means they would have been with us for another two years and my guess would be more trophies to their collection. Chances are they'd be the most successful players in our history. That would get a thank you from me.

He seems to have really slowed down. It's as if he's stuck in quick sand sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.