Time for the CFG to get teams in Ireland and Scotland.

I'm sure the fans would be happy if it brought a challenge to the title, its a broken league, the last team outsode the ugly sisters to win the league was Aberdeen in 1984–85. I'm sure they wouldn't take kindly though to being switched to play in Blue but Aberdeen City has a nice ring to it and badge is already circular. There is a restricted attendance of 20,000 due to safety reasons but would get 40,000 if stadium was upgraded and challenging for title

Granite City.

L
They are producing some top, top talents now, Evan Ferguson for example... Would be able to keep young players on loan close, and playing a decent standard of football.

The SPL is crying out for a 3rd team, and the LOI could do with some investment too.
LOI certainly could do with investment.
Hope they buy Shelbourne.
Give Damo a few Bob and do up Tolka Park.

We should buy Fofar and East Fife. Merge the clubs. And call the new club Fofar 4 East Fife 5 Football Club.

If I remember right the original joke was:

East Fife 5 Forfar, so far, 4.

Two Ronnies was it?

Reactions: jrb
Nah, the Irish take Garlic football far more seriously.

We've missed out on their one talented player. The next one isn’t due until 2045.
No we dont, Football is by far the most played sport. You only have to see what happened when Dublin won the All Ireland this year most people in Dublin didnt give a toss.

I’m in. Let’s see if Pep can burnish his legend by winning the Champion’s League with a wholly translucent squad.

Last edited:
No we dont, Football is by far the most played sport. You only have to see what happened when Dublin won the All Ireland this year most people in Dublin didnt give a toss.
Ah, sorry, thought it was Hurling first, then Garlic Football, Rugby, Carnogie, Horse Racing, Dressage, Leprechaun Tossing and then football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.