Time to start banning hacks from the Etihad?

The slaughtered lamb said:
MR.X said:
Sign of the times unfortunately that journalists sole aim is sensationalism aimed purely to sell papers, gain followers on twitter, pander to the masses (which unfortunately means being negative towards city, as, sadly most of the worlds population tend to be soulless, hollow individuals who 'support' man utd) and ironically, money talks

If that's the case we shouldn't be supporting them in their quest. I'm all for the aforementioned shit sandwiches.
Exactly mate. Fuck them all. I just feel amused whenever I read or hear the shite, because were obviously hurting the people who for 40 years didn't give a shit about us

The slaughtered lamb said:
MR.X said:
Sign of the times unfortunately that journalists sole aim is sensationalism aimed purely to sell papers, gain followers on twitter, pander to the masses (which unfortunately means being negative towards city, as, sadly most of the worlds population tend to be soulless, hollow individuals who 'support' man utd) and ironically, money talks

If that's the case we shouldn't be supporting them in their quest. I'm all for the aforementioned shit sandwiches.
Exactly mate. Fuck them all. I just feel amused whenever I read or hear the shite, because were obviously hurting the people who for 40 years didn't give a shit about us

We moan about lies, yet on another thread, City fans come on with outrageous, unproven slurs about Nastasic.

Now if a journalist had written about Nastasic............

We should only ban the ones that look like this:

cockroach-control.jpg

The more shit they print the more neutrals will decide not to be blue.

Negative press will continue to hinder a developing fan base.

blue b4 the moon said:

I agree .
That why we need to get tough with these SH** HEADS

blue b4 the moon said:

True, although if the established fanbase of said paper, or channel, website etc is already anti city ie utd fans, then fanbase continues to buy paper, subscribe to channel etc....

blue b4 the moon said:

The fanbase and money city want isn't in the UK so it's pretty much irrelevant to city, also I could frankly do without the type of fans who make their decisions I assume as an adult base on talk sport or the sun

de niro said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Banning them would be very embarrassing! It would be small time, petty, vindictive - everything I don't want Manchester City to be, everything inmates about the wino Ferguson who despite doing so well in his career lacked that bit of class.

I also can't think about how we could possibly make them happier, more content that their crap was working , more self satisfied than by doing this. A ban would be to hand them victory, a ban would be t admit defeat a ban would be to show how mentally weak and sensitive the club is...

I say a few people need to man up to be honest and show just a touch of having some strength of character .

I would find nothing more nauseating than a fawning press!!! As for censorship I don't think it is good and frankly I think some bad press can be good for a team and help galvanise the spirit

all very well but it seems like its open season on city.
what do we do then? let them say or print what they like, be it the truth or lies?

i say its time city turned.

If anyone prints anything that is an open and shut libel case against city sue the arse of them otherwise use it to get the fans fired up, unite the team and help us win games

EalingBlue2 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

The fanbase and money city want isn't in the UK so it's pretty much irrelevant to city, also I could frankly do without the type of fans who make their decisions I assume as an adult base on talk sport or the sun

they'll stick with the rags anyway

thankfully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.