To all the whingers ba*tards on here

LancyFoldBlue said:
Bang on mate...they make me sick...... Where was everyone going with over 5 mins left..the boo boys at the end of the game were a disgrace!!!

This time last year we would of never come back from 2 nil down, we would have crumbled and died...If people are not interested in getting behind the team go to the swamp....We have lost one game all season...despite the cash the team are still getting used to playing together, win our game in hand and we are in the top 4 and the team has not even come together yet. If we continue to do well in the cup lets see if the same people are moaning when they are waiting for their final ticket!

Another that moans about moaning that feels the need to mention the rags, why are they so obsessed by them I wonder?

Theo555 said:
I fully agree - we are in the top 6 still and people whingeing - what do they expect? Instant success?

Putting in a bit of effort, doing a bit of running around, some committment is not instant success. There was a general lethargy across the entire team today and I, for one, find it inexplicable.

I thought as I walked up Joe Mercer Way I wouldn't put my coat on until we were two goals to the good. By half-time I was suffering from the initial symptons of hypothermia and the coat went on.

You like a lot on here are probably a rag thats why.....I'm not moaning just meerly letting out my frustration that people go to the game and just want to have a go at the lads....we have supported a lot worse in the past lets look at the positives !

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

We were well below par today again.
I dont want anyone out. I just dont think we are playing as well we can.
Is that a Crime

we have a right to be whinging bastards so fook off yourself,if your satisfied with our Managers dynamic management style then your a tosser.What do these guys do all week in training ?,why does'nt Hughes USE some fooking subs.We can all see it you clearly cannot,so you fook off to red cafe PRICK.

HUGHES OUT AT XMAS

LancyFoldBlue said:
You like a lot on here are probably a rag thats why.....I'm not moaning just meerly letting out my frustration that people go to the game and just want to have a go at the lads....we have supported a lot worse in the past lets look at the positives !

Ha ha, you're still going on about rags. And what makes you think I'm one of them pray tell.

OMG. Only come on bluemoon if you want to say

"Yay were in 6th DONTCHANO"

Was piss poor today. Face. It.

Stop using this "Rag" bollocks as some sort of "city fans shouldnt want the best" it was poor today should have won.

Hopefully we will improve but today wasnt good enough. Sorry if you all smiles after a great DRAW with Burnley but im not.

Then again Yay were in 6th.

Citycitytid said:
Robbo. said:
So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

Internet Warrior pipe down.
You started the £20 thread...need i say more.
Im 100% behind my team...yes we played garbage 1st half.. but my point were that for so many threads about fickle things like Hughes out etc..its beyond a joke..Our time will come. Were 6th with a game in hand with only a quarter of the season gone.

I think the name calling is a little bit childish. Were all City fans and should stick by our team through the bad times...This is however a reality check to people being far too big headed lately thinking we can beat everyone who comes are way.

Im entitled to my own opinion and if you don't like it then get back to your £20 thread.

The £20 thread deserves to be in off topic as its a bit of fun to bring the bluemooners together of which i have now found some really good friends. You calling it makes you look a jealous fool, and with the internet warrior shite...name you place pal?

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

MODS

I thought personal abuse was a no-no on this board ?

why is it OK for some ?

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

Rant Over.
yeah, you glory hunting, moaning shitbags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.