To the lad who chucked a bottle

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

Thomas Woodworth said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
young lads see.

Why can't city fans (a very small minority)give respect to fellow blues.

Don't stereotype people, it annoys me so much that everybody ties lads around the ages of around 18 to be mindless hoodies and it is far from the case.

That is true, It is niot good to Stereotype but there is a trend. Im 24 now and when I was younger most of the people i knew had respect for themselves and others. When leaving school lots of the years below had no respect for anyone, obviously not all of them because there are some nice teens, but there are a lot of mindless thugs who couldnt give a toss about anything or anyone.

Now we have immature teens having Kids and trying to bring them up... Im scared for our childrens generations if it continues.

PistonBlue said:
stimo said:
PistonBlue said:
Some of our younger supporters have no respect for anyone or anything. What sort of cock would throw a bottle in the air in a crowded place anyway?
Where in the OP did it say it was a young fan who threw the bottle?

It didn't. I was making a sweeping generalisation.
Coulda been any age, this forum's negativity towards the youngsters is absolutely ridiculous this weekend. I'm making something out of nothing but it is starting to do my nut in mate

stimo said:
PistonBlue said:
stimo said:

Coulda been any age, this forum's negativity towards the youngsters is absolutely ridiculous this weekend. I'm making something out of nothing but it is starting to do my nut in mate

As I said, I saw it and the lad was at least 30

bored at work said:
stimo said:
PistonBlue said:

As I said, I saw it and the lad was at least 30

The old git

had a gang of them doing all the m****h shit on level 1 ,its fucking embarrassing now<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />had a gang of them doing all the m****h shit on level 1 ,its fucking embarrassing now

stimo said:
PistonBlue said:
stimo said:

Fair enough. When I read the OP I pictured the group of young lads who were acting like pricks at Villa away last year. I was wrong to do that as the two are totally unconnected.

I do stand by my original assertion though that SOME of our younger fans have no respect for anyone or anything. Not that it's confined to City fans by any stretch.

To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

Don't let it change your judgement on teens though, I know some are nobs but not all. I'm 16 and I would be pissed off about that just because it is litter! I hate litter! I hate chads! I hate rap! I hate jeans hanging below peoples arses! I hate snobs! And I hate the French!

I'm not any different from most of you probably. It's just a few bad apples that spoil it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.