To those Leaving Early

gingerthai said:
iksotofs said:
I have a dog to feed, and as a reponsible owner, no football match would come between me and my pooch. Perhaps Carver, you simply don't have pets and therefore have no appreciation of the commitment needed.

This has to be the worst reason ever. So theres absoloutly no one else you could ask to do it. Family member, friend, next door neighbour. This surely has to be a wind up.

Yup, t'was, see my reply.

danburge82 said:
Halfpenny said:
Personally, I never leave early. Would hate to miss a goal like that. But at the end of the day it's their own choice, I'm not going to have a go at them. Just a shame they missed a goal of top quality.
I couldn't give a fucking shit what these people miss. It's when they make others miss goals by standing in the fucking way that's the disgrace!

i know, all these idiots who drank too much prancing up and down the rows all match to syphon the excess alcohol that hasnt made it into their blood stream...fucking disgrace if you ask me ;)

SWP's back said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
How many of you leave early when you go the Cinema, or theatre?

You really that simple that you fail to see the distinction between the two?

Funnily enough the cinema has matinees for our family films. Tickets for Marmaduke ii, When you Get Rabies, wont be being bought, since the first showing is beyond a time what decent parents tend to have youngsters in bed

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Those who could be arsed staying got there rewards with a beautiful goal.
but the others got home at 23.00 instead of 23.05....I know which I prefer!
Can you not read? If you live 50 plus miles away, it is not a 5 minute difference but nearly an hour.

Why are some tits so desperate to live other people's lives for them?

And yes I stayed, I live 20 minutes away so it makes no odds to me.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I was having a fucking piss.

Well Sir, you should learn to control your bladder and or drink less at half time. Totally no excuse (take it in the light hearted spirit it was typed !)

But I have to agree with the O.P. I know you will all have excuses but my lad turned to me with 80 minutes gone and wondered why 'everybody' was leaving and I mentioned missing a goal, when Kuns goal went in he just turned and said it's a shame they missed it.

Leaving 5 mins early saves 1hr ? Maybe on occasion like derbies, but not everytime.

I left at the whistle, walked from North stand to car park near The Townley and it was only about 10mins before I was clear of the traffic around the ground and on a free run home. I'm not sure how it takes 1hr to get away from the ground.

BurnCK said:
Leaving 5 mins early saves 1hr ? Maybe on occasion like derbies, but not everytime.

I left at the whistle, walked from North stand to car park near The Townley and it was only about 10mins before I was clear of the traffic around the ground and on a free run home. I'm not sure how it takes 1hr to get away from the ground.

Depends which way you live doesn't it! Do you have to go down Mancunian Way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.