Today wasn't the day we MIGHT have lost the title, it was ?

Not admitting defeat but truth be told, odds are against us. The title is theirs to lose.......we have slipped up way too many times now.

Fulham away...should have wrapped that game.
Chelsea away...poor performance
Everton away...as above
and now Swansea..... tacitcal error

Esp at vital point of the season. They will go from strength to strength. We really need to get a grip.

Today was Bob's fault. Tactically got it so wrong. Was suprised to see Mario upfront. His away form isnt that great. At home hes strong. I would have started with Aguero and Dzeko.

And another thing, kolarov should have been included instead of Savic.

Sour grapes, but next season it is.

Hope im wrong.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
The players have bottled in too many big away games this season. the home form is title winning but the way the big players bottle it away from home is worrying. The league is gone now IMO it was lost when UTD scraped through against Norwich and rolled over the Spuds.

We have to win the europa league now and stay in 2nd place.
Bottled it` bollocks you sound just like evans from manure. The 2 things we need to address is, another top class centre half and some genuine pace in the team, especially on the wings. We also need Balo to up his work rate and play for the team.

I think the big turning point was the weekend United pulled a last gasp win out at Norwich and Spurs well and truly fooked up at Arsenal.Had United not won that game and Spurs had held on then i think you may have been looking at a different set of results :( Still the bastards can't keep pulling folk out of retirement :) Face it lads there who squad is based on a ageing back 4 a retired midfield player a player on borrowed time and fat mouthy **** who could blow up at anytime.

Keep the faith Blues if not this season then it will happen

I,m a believer in circumstance and when I saw the fixtures at the beginning of the season I knew we would win the league. Why? because the last time we won the league we did it at Newcastle and I was there!. Our last away fixture this time is Newcastle. Fate, co-incidence, call it what you like I just feel it in my water , the title is coming home!
By the way I'm hoping to be there again!

1_barry_conlon said:
Anyone post a pic of the prem trophy being presented at OT this afternoon?

Surely its been handed over judging by the sentiment on all these threads?

The defeatism on this board today is truly pathetic.

14 Defeatist,pussy,cry baby Threads on the Active Forum right now.

10 Games left yet.

You still have to say that it's in our hands!

Wouldn't it be sweet (to use a Rooneyism) if were to do it (and those scum b**tards!)

One game at a time and keep the faith. Just hope my old ticker is up to it!

That guy crying is a disgrace. We're on the up ffs. All it will take is another few little additions to the squad. Another 70- 90 million or so. The rags are scared.

Dubai Blue said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Frightening, isn't it? The lack of bollocks being shown by so many Blues on here over the last couple of weeks has been a real eye opener.
The lack of bollocks by the players has been worse<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
1_barry_conlon said:

nail on the head pal, its like we are all like the crying guy, it sums us up as a club, as a set of fans, I'm ashamed to be a blue with what has been said on here, fuck me I'm depressed after that result but crying like a baby and pointing the finger, c'mon!! The crying guy is the biggest facepalm I've done for a long long time, the rags are pissing themselves and it does reflect badly on every single one of us. Its the defeatist attitude that will hand them the title, they get behind their team and become the 12th man we sit there chewing our nails and then cry when it goes wrong! We need to get behind the team like we did in the semi-final and become the driving force not sit there waiting for it to go tits up then wallow in our own self pity.
what a load of absolute shite

If any of you still don't see the corruption going on in this country then you are as blind as bats.

How many times do the refs call decisions wrong in favour of the rags?

How many times do they do it for us?

Bent as fuck.

And don't get me started on the fact that a welsh team is allowed a say in who wins the league.
Those twats should be in the shitty sheep shagger league where they belong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.