Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Low Crowd But......

you can only spend what you have,i missed today only for money,wigan and fulham i will be there because of my s/t aris i dont know,villa i dont know and everton/reading i dont know, the country is in economic meltdown but the funny thing is i feel guilty after watching city for 30 years

Re: Big Club?

de niro said:
AlthamBlue said:
They were forced to genius. Season Ticket Holders at the Swamp must buy Cup Tickets, my boss is 1 of them. She had £90 taken from her account and still didn't go.

this is spot on, as for 74k dont make me laugh, it was half full.

It looked near full to me few empty seats at the front 74778 was the attendance tickets were nearly 3 times the price of ours

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

waspish said:
dw7 said:
They HAVE to buy fa cup tickets don't they

Yes they do and they have over 55k season ticket holders plus 12k from Crawly!

Yes but credit where credits due, all those rags coming from everywhere other than Manchester have spent £100+ on a day out at the swamp, and for what? to watch a dour game against NON LEAGUE opposition.

I shouldn't make comparisons but 65,000 rags paying over £30 a ticket against 23,000 blues paying a mere £15?

Reasonable crowd given it was live on ITV and we have so many games.

We don't have the huge fan base that Utd have,but it's considerably bigger than it was a decade ago.

We're one of very few English clubs to see big increases in their crowds

Tattooedcityfan said:
But don't forget today was the first of 5 home games in a 2 week period, i went today and have tickets for Aris,Fulham and Wigan and will go to the Villa game,some people will have looked at those games and only been able to afford to go to maybe 1,2 or 3 out of the 5, notts county would be bottom priority if i was in that position.true some fans will always stay away when it's on the telly whether they can afford it or not, fact of life, price of football now means 5 games to pay for in 2 weeks is a very expensive thing to do,i do it cos i fucking love my club and it would tear me up inside to miss a game.

A bugbear of mine ... instead of paying players £250,000 a week and spending £20m - £50m on transfer fees ... cap wages and fees across the Prem and have a maximum entrance fee of £20 a game ... Give our National Sport back to the people ... The ridiculous cost of a CL ticket for Wembley should be the last straw for everyone

Re: What a joke!!

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
It was a chant you'd have heard if you attended

lol, owned.

Bill, was chatting with a mate. Would you welcome city bringing in the rule the rags have regarding automatic buying of cup tickets? I have anyway with the cup direct scheme. But would that be a step too far for our impoverished support?

Re: Big Club?

de niro said:
AlthamBlue said:
They were forced to genius. Season Ticket Holders at the Swamp must buy Cup Tickets, my boss is 1 of them. She had £90 taken from her account and still didn't go.

this is spot on, as for 74k dont make me laugh, it was half full.

I was there as always mate, there was at least 68-70,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.