Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: What a joke!!

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Bill, was chatting with a mate. Would you welcome city bringing in the rule the rags have regarding automatic buying of cup tickets? I have anyway with the cup direct scheme. But would that be a step too far for our impoverished support?
Was having same chat today. My brother got the impression from the season ticket survey that the club were angling at a season ticket price rise but for that price it includes all cup games.

That's what my suggestion was in the free text bit. £100 quid extra but all cup games. Job done

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Bill, was chatting with a mate. Would you welcome city bringing in the rule the rags have regarding automatic buying of cup tickets? I have anyway with the cup direct scheme. But would that be a step too far for our impoverished support?
Was having same chat today. My brother got the impression from the season ticket survey that the club were angling at a season ticket price rise but for that price it includes all cup games.

no,thats ok if your guaranteed a cup ticket,me a s/t holder with minimum points would not get a final ticket

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:

That's what my suggestion was in the free text bit. £100 quid extra but all cup games. Job done
I'd pay it. Haven't missed a home game this season so I'd probably even save some money.

Re: Low Crowd But......

MrsB said:
SWP's back said:
Not to sound glib but move. I did. Moved from Lancaster to Manc to make travel easier. Then fortuitously landed a better job and model bird. All for the love of city.

It's worth it.

would move tomorrow but family ties keep me down south

I have some nice friends I can set you up with after the divorce :-)

Re: Big Club?

Vertirowe said:
I know a few rags with season tickets and you're right, they can opt out of the carling cup but they still managed to get 50,000 for Wolves.
Take in to account the f.a cup is the more 'glamourous' of the 2 competitions yet their attendance against Wolves nearly doubles what we had today. It's a joke and no excuse on here is good enough

Rag :) well you seem to know a lot about their crowds.

Re: Low Crowd But......

arthur said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
But don't forget today was the first of 5 home games in a 2 week period, i went today and have tickets for Aris,Fulham and Wigan and will go to the Villa game,some people will have looked at those games and only been able to afford to go to maybe 1,2 or 3 out of the 5, notts county would be bottom priority if i was in that position.true some fans will always stay away when it's on the telly whether they can afford it or not, fact of life, price of football now means 5 games to pay for in 2 weeks is a very expensive thing to do,i do it cos i fucking love my club and it would tear me up inside to miss a game.

A bugbear of mine ... instead of paying players £250,000 a week and spending £20m - £50m on transfer fees ... cap wages and fees across the Prem and have a maximum entrance fee of £20 a game ... Give our National Sport back to the people ... The ridiculous cost of a CL ticket for Wembley should be the last straw for everyone
good shout Authur!

Re: Big Club?

straighttalker said:
de niro said:
this is spot on, as for 74k dont make me laugh, it was half full.

I was there as always mate, there was at least 68-70,000

yeh i was teasing with the half full, i have just said further in the thread that you got a good crowd, we are just not there yet.
should be doing better though.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
I'd pay it. Haven't missed a home game this season so I'd probably even save some money.

I missed west brim due to holiday but phone bill shows I spent £40 on the phone during match getting detailed updates.

Silly boy that I am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.