Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

On the post match interview he is wanting the stadium to be full for Thursdays game.
I must say i was somewhat upset that had it not been for the 4.5k of away fans today, we would'nt have hit 23,000.
I know people have reasons, short of cash, work etc etc but we had a short fall of 20,000 today and that's half our support!

Re: Big Club?

1978blue said:
Its got fuck all to do with what utd fans think,every fan that went today must of looked around and found that embarrassing,fair enough some cant go due to money etc but we have to many (20,000) who just cant be arsed with cup games and at very reasonable prices that crowd today was very embarrassing.
I wasnt embarrassed, which is a word that implies that you care what other people think.
I also dont spend the game worrying about crowd numbers. I just watch the game and enjoy it. If others dont want to turn up, who are any of us to say that they should?

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

For various reasons (finance being the main one, I'd guess) our cup attendances these past few years have, with the odd exception, been shite. I think there'll be more there on thursday, but I doubt that it will be a sell out. 35-40k, if we're lucky.

Re: Big Club?

We have good fans but anyone thinking we have some of the greatest fans in the world needs their head looking at.

jimharri said:
For various reasons (finance being the main one, I'd guess) our cup attendances these past few years have, with the odd exception, been shite. I think there'll be more there on thursday, but I doubt that it will be a sell out. 35-40k, if we're lucky.

no hope in 40k 30k max i reckon

dw7 said:
jimharri said:

no hope in 40k 30k max i reckon
Hence the ''if we're lucky''.

Call to arms to the fans from Roberto, he must of been disappointed with the all the empty seats today and wants to rally all the troops for Thursday. I'll be there as always Roberto!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.