Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

Well if we score a other 5 on Thursday i'd say for those of you watching in the tele you a **** and don't bother coming again your bad luck :)

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

Well lets hope they do because today was piss poor
and yes i was there today and agian on thursday

Re: Big Club?

Attendances do matter and should be debated. It's no coincidence that the most successful teams in the world are also the richest. If we are to compete at the highest level permanently then we need an income to match. Maybe our chairman will bankroll us forever but I doubt it. We need to be preparing for that day now, we need to attract more fans, we need to have plans for a bigger stadium for when those fans arrive, if ever. We need to compete with United, Real, Barca and the Milan teams for the floating fan ( yes, the tourists ). To attract those fans we need to win trophies and win them with flair, playing attractive attacking football that people want to watch and be associated with OR when Sheik Mansour decides enough is enough we could just go back to being Manchester's other team.

I went out round Liverpool last night and got that pissed i'v only just stopped spuewing up.

Dont drink kids its not big and its not clever!

I was planning on getting me and my lad tickets on the way home this morning but after stopping on the M62 to be sick the wife told me i couldnt go.

The good news is i can now go to the Europa game and its half term so the boy can come too.

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

I was there today, you may of seen me in fancy dress, i was dressed up as a blue seat.

Crowd numbers are very important. Do you think MCFC are going to put up with shit crowds (thus low income for games)? No chance. They'll make up for it in other ways, like putting the prices of seasoncards up.

rowsley_st said:
We will never be a big club until we can sell out our ground.
Todays attendance was embarrassing. 27K when tickets were 15 quid for adults, a tenner for u21 and only a fiver for kids.
We have over 20k people who just cannot be arsed attending to back their team...it's shocking.
Even the carrot of extra loyalty points has not been able to get these fickle fans to attend.
I don't give a toss that it was "only" Notts County and on terrestrial TV...The apathy of these so called fans means we will never be seen by them lot up the road as a big club either.. we have no defence.
Lets see what the attendance will be against Villa...another Premiership side.

IF you were there today you may have noticed a lot of new faces? families having a 'cheap' day out plus watching City put five goals past the opposition. Pester power from the young knows no bounds lots of potential new supporters :)

danburge82 said:
I'll guarantee there are quite a few "fans" who buy tickets and don't bother turning up cos they can't be arsed with early rounds just so they can get the Loyalty Points. I reckon points shouldn't be awarded unless you've actually gone to the game. That might attract some of this type of fans as they won't get the points otherwise!

That's like blackmail. Wouldn't it be better that people turned up because they wanted to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.