Todays other games

SebastianBlue said:
Mattyc55 said:
According to Bluemoon they'd be shit without Van Persie.. last year it was Rooney, the year before that it was Rooney and the year before that it was Ronaldo. We all hate them, but to suggest they're 'shit' or a 'one man team' is so embarrassing.

I have never said they were shit or a one man team so you can't be talking about me.

My argument is that they have been an average side apart from the play of that year's marquee player for the last three years. And I think facts would support my assertion.

And that argument is not mutually exclusive--it can be said of us last season and the season before as well.

Didn't actually read any of the other posts in the topic mate so no it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Totally disagree on the average comment, they play the game in the right way and always create chances/score goals.. when was the last time a United side whimpered in a title challenge? But that said, marquee players obviously win matches.. A Messi-less Barca would be a much lesser team, as would a Ronaldo-less Madrid. United aren't a match for those two sides IMO, but we'll have to see about that over the next few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.