Today's referee

eshiers1 said:
didn't think he was that bad, sure he gave Chelsea a lot but most looked correct from my view. Cole conned a free kick out of him when he kicked Silva but don't think he got much else wrong
Surprise, surprise! It's so out of character for you to side with a referee. Very odd indeed.

Mariner was clearly trying to keep the gap at 15 points. What do they [refs] need to do before there is some sort of retribution? Is there any form of complaints procedure for the club to take? We need to stand up to this.

Tinfoilhat.jpg

We did so well to win with this ref he was obviously on the old payroll, he booked kolo for being grabbed around the neck by Ba then awarded a penalty which if you look at the original ball over Ba again had his arms all over Kolo.

I said to my mate at half time can you believe their only foul was the booking on Yaya he just laughed and for obvious reasons.

I dunno about him being bent but he definitely appeared to be desperate not to be biased towards the home team. Seems to work the other way round at old Trafford though, probably due to the influence of fergie.

The way Chelsea players go down after the slightest touch, and it was the same at thier ground, they should go out and buy Fanny from Marseille as he would be aptly named for them.

People saying he's bent are letting him of the hook. He was fucking shit yesterday!

But a hell of a lot of the decisions that he was getting wrong he was giving on the back of the linesman on the East Stand side who was flagging for them. It was the linesman who flagged for Rodwell's perfectly good but hard tackle on Ramires and for Rodwell's booking when he didn't even touch Ivanovic.

Why do linesman get away with getting the stick? I haven't got a programme to have but he needs naming and given shit more than Marriner. That linesman was a disgrace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.