Today's referee

Squadmissile said:
images
yet another meaningful post

Funniest bit was after he booked Ramires (?) and the crowd cheered but then sang "you're still a fucking wanker"

squirtyflower said:
Squadmissile said:
squirtyflower said:
yet another meaningful post
Implying the posts claiming match fixing are any better, ref had a shocker and nothing more. Just be glad he didn't send Joe off.
why's that. when it's debatable it was even a pen?

you clearly have little opinions of blues
And yet it was a penalty, played for and got. There have been far worse penalties given but you can't deny the the contact. As it turns out we were lucky it was a penalty and then saved because it spurred us on, otherwise we looked like we were running out of steam.

Am i supposed to think any differently when i think what they're saying is daft?

I was running the line for an U15s this morning and by and large it was cool

The ref was a lad I have known as a local junior one since my lad was about 8
H got some calls right , some wrong

Those that were wrong were quite clearly gaffs.. against the oppo as well as us.. including a sending off for a lad who swore at him for a wrongly given free kick. His gaffs were about 50/50

I reckon this ref is about 21 yrs old max and refs a local U15s

The display by Marrinor this aft was horrendous.. if the man is crap it would presumably be crap in the same ratio

we have only 2 conclusions... incompetence or corruption
(I don't mean some maffia thing , just pathetic personal bias stuff)

Marrinor was shocking today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.