Today's referee

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
A shocking performance but nothing more. I know for a fact I will be shocking at work tomorrow but that's all it will be.
following on from your analogy

it would seem, from what you have posted above, that you are preparing to be shocking at work tomorrow

if a referee planned to be shocking in a game, then he is corrupt

Marriner reffed that match in front of the wardrobe mirror last Wednesday. He just didn't think he could get away with disallowing two cracking goals after he gave a laughable penalty!
personally i haven't been as incensed about a ref since Walton

fatbloke said:
If anyone had any doubt over refereeing integrity surely today just confirmed what a few of us have said for a few years on this forum. That wasn't bad refereeing, that was cheating. Bad refereeing occurs both ways, not just in one teams favour. At half time each team had 50% possession and we had created the most chances and were without doubt the one providing the attacking intent, yet the foul count was 13-1. No doubt Pidge, The cookie monster and SJK will have their excuses lined up and say he couldn't have been cheating because we still won but anyone who was at that game today surely has to have suspicions over the integrity of that performance.
I thought he was wank and should be hauled over the coals
We cant have clattenburg every week mate :)

he reffed the reading/utd last week and at 0-0 reading broke with 4 against 2,he then blew for a reading free kick in readings own half,it was so blanten when it was obvious to everyone to play on,but he got frighten in case reading scoered at ot.

I'm not much of a singer but I am vocal about refereeing decisions if they're obviously wrong - most games I have a bit of a rant but mariner was so appallingly bad that I nearly lost my voice today.
I also noticed that the atmosphere picked up with each of his glaringly corrupt interventions - seems that there's nothing better to get our crowd together & on song than the adversity of a bent referee.

Marriner's display was criminal but the crowd rose to the occasion in response.

fatbloke said:
If anyone had any doubt over refereeing integrity surely today just confirmed what a few of us have said for a few years on this forum. That wasn't bad refereeing, that was cheating. Bad refereeing occurs both ways, not just in one teams favour. At half time each team had 50% possession and we had created the most chances and were without doubt the one providing the attacking intent, yet the foul count was 13-1. No doubt Pidge, The cookie monster and SJK will have their excuses lined up and say he couldn't have been cheating because we still won but anyone who was at that game today surely has to have suspicions over the integrity of that performance.

correct.

cue the rags.

de niro said:
fatbloke said:

correct.

cue the rags.
you've missed them mate

Agree with you. I think the ref was iffy but we can't say it all went against us today, it didn't. Just a little bit of perspective

Pigeonho said:
A shocking performance but nothing more. I know for a fact I will be shocking at work tomorrow but that's all it will be.

You don't even fucking go from what I've been told.

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
fatbloke said:

correct.

cue the rags.
you've missed them mate

i meant the "blues" on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.