Today's referee

It was 13-1 at half time and we conceded the first 3 'fouls' of the 2nd half, meaning Chelsea had been given 16 out of 17 free kicks at one point. Fucking joke.

All of the free kicks we conceded on the side of the pitch where I was sat were very clearly correct decisions. And most of them were entirely unnecessary. I thought he could have penalised Chelsea a few more times.

I have onlyone comment on MARINER............
he should be fed to the fishes.
What a disgraceful exhibition of one-sided reffereeing

He was terrible, and thats being polite. He was an absolute disagrace especially the 1st half gave chelski everything.q

Not a RC for Joe because Ba wasn't heading toward goal (a requirement for a red card) - but Ba fouled Kolo to get there. Ba was backing in all the time. Most of the fouls he gave us, his assistants actually flagged for them. Even the late one on Garcia (late on in the game, and late because the ball had gone, he didn't give. I think he did take note of our outrage though with the sustained cheers after the FK in the corner toward the end of the first half! Wasn't Kolo's card for when he was fouled?

There was one in the first half, when BA was backing into Nastasić, and he gave the foul against Matija.

Just unbelievable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.