Today's referee

Bent as a nine bob note. First freekick in the 43rd minute. He nearly became the first ref to have booked a player from a team without actually awarding the opposition a freekick in 45 minutes. The so called advantage when Yaya was hacked was ridiculous.

Only 5 fouls given in the whole game and 3 of those were awarded by his linesmen. I was then and remain convinced now, he was on the take.

I'd say it was a horrific performance from the ref Andre Marriner, but you have to fault his assistants too! Not necessarily on offsides or any decisions like that, but at times when the ref wasn't reacting, those flags were being waved, the speed of the game and obviously Chelsea's players played their parts, but this is wrong in the game, horrific! I'd also at it was more 1st half than second, the refs obviously heard or seen something at half time that's made him realise his shit decisions and overall his poor refereeing performance, still better than Twattenburg!

Vic said:
Not a RC for Joe because Ba wasn't heading toward goal (a requirement for a red card) - but Ba fouled Kolo to get there. Ba was backing in all the time. Most of the fouls he gave us, his assistants actually flagged for them. Even the late one on Garcia (late on in the game, and late because the ball had gone, he didn't give. I think he did take note of our outrage though with the sustained cheers after the FK in the corner toward the end of the first half! Wasn't Kolo's card for when he was fouled?
Ba got away with murder all game

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He got the majority of decisions correct for chelsea...

Just a shame he didnt give decisions to us when they were justified

And that what piss me of the most a referee who is not constant to both teams

EricBrooksGhost said:
Ba got away with murder all game
bbaracus1.jpg

He tried his best to turn the game Chelsea's way, seen this lots of times a decision here a decision there take the sting out put the other side on the front foot, Atkinson is the most professional at doing this, he actually put rags on the front foot in the 97 minute by giving a foul against Carlos when it should be been our kick, it is underhanded but has to be in who's orders ?

It was obvious after the first ten minutes he wanted the rent boys to win today tried his best to cheat us outa the game but we where too good. Unlucky Andre you ponce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.