Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

The general consensus of Blades fans is that Sheffield United should make an offer to City for Doyle. Fee around £15m-£20m with buyback clause.

They think Doyle has demonstrated that he can become an established PL player.

Last edited:
The general consensus of Blades fans is that Sheffield United should make an offer to City for Doyle. Fee around £15m-£20m with buyout clause.

They think Doyle has demonstrated that he can become an established PL player.
If he is prem level then he should be closer to 40m. So if they get him for 20m there should be a bigger than usual sell on fee, eg 50%. Or add ons that rise it up should they stay up.

If he is prem level then he should be closer to 40m. So if they get him for 20m there should be a bigger than usual sell on fee, eg 50%. Or add ons that rise it up should they stay up.
I think add ons would be realistic but I can’t see a 50% sell on fee being agreed. Would likely be a 20% max sell on. At the moment it is all ifs and buts we don’t know if Doyle wants to leave permanently or if City want to sell.

I just put it in here as that is what Blades fans are discussing, some agree his fee would be higher than £20m, but I have seen as little as £10m suggested also.

20m purchase with a 30m 1st year and 40m 2nd year buy back would be fair.

The kid is prem standard,he would get in at half a dozen clubs.

Bring him back into the fold next season and let him learn how to play in our team.
He will improve just being in our setup.

I strongly suspect having been instrumental in leading a club into the Prem,he would want a taste of consistent football at that level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.