Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

My only problem with your post is calling Rodders, lanky !!
Thats the fucking last thing he is. ;)
Other than that I agree with you.
Aha, maybe the wrong choice of word. I just meant he's hard to get around, hard to win the ball off because of his frame and has really long legs so can nick the ball away when you don't expect it.

Do we bring back Tommy as number two to Rodri? Would he have enough games to develop? Is he good enough and mentally able enough to replace Rodri in time? I was lucky to see both of his grandads plays and it would be fantastic to see Tommy as a City number 6 for the next decade.

I love him,and he probably could be a back up,but he wont want to.....as i said prior he will want guaranteed first team football,and that is what will develop him best.Id have no problem with the Blades buying both him and McAtee for 40m with buy back clauses.

Only one can be loaned to a Prem club if that is in the thinking.

I love him,and he probably could be a back up,but he wont want to.....as i said prior he will want guaranteed first team football,and that is what will develop him best.Id have no problem with the Blades buying both him and McAtee for 40m with buy back clauses.

Only one can be loaned to a Prem club if that is in the thinking.
I'd be tempted to keep McAtee, especially with the potential exits of Bernardo and Gundo.

Tommy won our Goal of the Season award last night for his screamer against Blackburn to put us into the FA cup semi-final.
It was a great goal at a crucial time. How did the semi final go? ;-) Only joking. As others have said, congratulations on such a brilliant season for the club.

Tommy won our Goal of the Season award last night for his screamer against Blackburn to put us into the FA cup semi-final.
You may play in the wrong colours but you've always been entertaining to watch. Good luck in the Premier League and enjoy the last game of the EFL. Hope your owners find a suitable and sustainable new guardian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.