Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

fucing laughable.
Gomes has 749 minutes, Fiorini 1,098 minutes, and Rogers 181 minutes. I just give those as a comparison of playing times. Hamburg now face Hanover (16th), Hansa (11th), and Schalke(6th) before the break, but if I were him, I’d be asking my agent to sound out a loan somewhere back in the U.K. for January. He’ll probably have to look at Division 1 or the SPL now, however.

On a separate note but same league, it’s good to see Ko Itakura doing well at Schalke.

Gomes has 749 minutes, Fiorini 1,098 minutes, and Rogers 181 minutes. I just give those as a comparison of playing times. Hamburg now face Hanover (16th), Hansa (11th), and Schalke(6th) before the break, but if I were him, I’d be asking my agent to sound out a loan somewhere back in the U.K. for January. He’ll probably have to look at Division 1 or the SPL now, however.

On a separate note but same league, it’s good to see Ko Itakura doing well at Schalke.
Im sure half the Championship clubs(where he should have gone) could find room for him

Im sure half the Championship clubs(where he should have gone) could find room for him
I’m sure they could but we’re probably basing that on the player we saw before he went to Hamburg. He’s now been sat on the bench for the last three months and rarely kicked a ball in anger. If he went to a Championship side now, he would probably struggle for fitness and match sharpness, so he might not even break into the team and just wile away the rest of the season. I’d be looking at Sunderland/Sheffield Wednesday or either of the Edinburgh clubs. He desperately needs game time or it’s a wasted year of develppment.

Who was our last player to have a good and successful loan, who returned to the club?

Who was our last player to have a good and successful loan, who returned to the club?
Rather depends on what you mean by that. Morgan Rogers had a ‘good and successful loan’ at Lincoln City last season, and returned in the summer, but he’s found it harder to get game time on loan at Bournemouth this season. There’s evidently a considerable gap between the top of League 1 and the top of the Championship.

Rather depends on what you mean by that. Morgan Rogers had a ‘good and successful loan’ at Lincoln City last season, and returned in the summer, but he’s found it harder to get game time on loan at Bournemouth this season. There’s evidently a considerable gap between the top of League 1 and the top of the Championship.
Was trying to ask who has had successful a loan or loans and then returned to regularly play. I realise we have to go back a bit. It raises the question as to the value of loans I suppose. I do appreciate that value may have a different meaning for club and player.

Was trying to ask who has had successful a loan or loans and then returned to regularly play. I realise we have to go back a bit. It raises the question as to the value of loans I suppose. I do appreciate that value may have a different meaning for club and player.
I think as you say it has all become rather subjective. Zinchenko arguably had a poor loan experience at PSV but came back and now has 10 medals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.